GAP2 EDDK - untextured bus

I.J.

Hi,

After the last update I've noticed one untextured vehicle, part of the apron AES-light.

Does anybody else have this?

post-8169-127725542859_thumb.jpg

Iouri

Yes I see them too. More than one as a matter of fact. The buses that run along the road next to the DHL/UPS buildings are all un textured (three of them).

Yes I see them too. More than one as a matter of fact. The buses that run along the road next to the DHL/UPS buildings are all un textured (three of them).

Hmmm... Strange! Two others are OK here.

I know some textures need to be in the mian texture folder. Such as with scenery like ISD and even Aerosoft's LHBP. It is an anomally that can happen when they share a texture file.

Going to try it to see if it helps....

Fixed...

Copy the EDDK_SC textures to the main texture folder in your FS9 directory. It's a little nagging bug in FS9 and this is the work around.

• Developer

Here you get the missing Texture for the Bus in EDDK. Unzip this two BMP Files to the EDDK_2007\TEXTURE or German Airport 2\TEXTURE Folder, releated to your installed Version.

AESlite Bus for EDDK.zip

DO NOT COPY any Textures to the FS MAIN Folder, that makes no sense related to this problem.