Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

boshar

Tutorial flight - panel settings

I'm trying to do the tutorial flight. I did all the neccesary preperations. (install FSUIPC, copy files to the FS-X folder) but the panel is in another state then the tutorial describes. I can use the setup utility to select the 1st option (Cold & Dark cockpit) or 2nd option the 3rd and 4th option are not selectable.

Is there anything wrong with my install? I use the latest version of the A300 and FS-X Acceleration on Windows 7 64bit (Dutch version).

Got it solved myself in the end. I had a fresh install of FS-X acceleration and I'm pretty sure that I downloaded a fresh FSUIPC. I checked the version number and it was version 4.57. I now upgraded to FSUIPC 4.60a and the panel config corresponds with the Tutorial.

Maybe there should be a sticky with a link to the recommended FSUIPC in the forum?

I'm off to Heathrow.

Got it solved myself in the end. I had a fresh install of FS-X acceleration and I'm pretty sure that I downloaded a fresh FSUIPC. I checked the version number and it was version 4.57. I now upgraded to FSUIPC 4.60a and the panel config corresponds with the Tutorial.

Glad to see you got it solved on your own !

Happy flights !

Björn