Map

Anybody have Regio bus able to access a street map? I tried Pause and assigning different keys but nothing happens. I have no clue where I am going on the route. TML website is down. Thanks.

It was down but when it came back up I had to register for the forum and wait for an administrator to approve me but that was a few days ago. Hopefully I will hear back from them soon. Just thought somebody here who bought it knew how to get a map. Thanks.

Several days and no response from TML regarding forum permissions (very unprofessional if you ask me). So, pleading to the place where I purchased the product, and many many others, Aerosoft, can someone please help with a map. I'd hate to have to fly there myself and pick a map up, although it looks like a really nice place :D

Shaun,

I finally got access to the forum and there is no map but its set up where you cant make wrong turns. Just wanted to let you know in case others ask the same. Thanks.