Mallorca X Zip file

LoverOfFSX

Hey all, i am new on this Forum, but i need some help.

Well i downloaded Mallorca X for FSX from SimMarket.com the download showed up as two files that i needed to download....

One of the file downloads did fine, had no problems with that, but the second wich was the biggest on 1.9 GB, didnt get so far, tried to download the same file several times, but the download would never reach 1.9 GB, the closest was 1.7 GB, but then the download just came to a complete stop-...

Please help me, if you can....

Don't wanna waste my money...

Sorry for my bad English xD

Hey all, i am new on this Forum, but i need some help.

Well i downloaded Mallorca X for FSX from SimMarket.com the download showed up as two files that i needed to download....

One of the file downloads did fine, had no problems with that, but the second wich was the biggest on 1.9 GB, didnt get so far, tried to download the same file several times, but the download would never reach 1.9 GB, the closest was 1.7 GB, but then the download just came to a complete stop-...

Please help me, if you can....

Don't wanna waste my money...

Sorry for my bad English xD

Your English is perfect, don't worry and don't apologize for it :)

Did you check your computer settings, does a firewall get in the way? Or maybe something else that prevents you from downloading. Simmarket normally offers different links, German server and US server if I remember correctly. Try a different one.

If everything fails, you can contact them, by making a ticket. Maybe they know what you can do, their help is good and accurate. But don't worry, you wont loose your money. The product is in your account and the link will be valid for quite some time. Just hope you manage to download it soon, so you can enjoy this very nice addon.

Hihi thanks....

Tried every server, the Kb/s just stops at fx 1.4GB or 1.7GB but never reached 1.9GB

Okay mate, will try to send them a message...

Thanks, glad that you help me...

Hmm, tried to follow your advice...

It reached ca. 800MB of 1.9GB and it then said <"The file could not be loaded, please contact download server">

Well, i am convinced that it is not the Internet connection thers a problem with, so don't know what to do now.... :(

But thanks for your help anyways...