Problem with Helgoland

Katkov

Hi everyone at Aerosoft :)

I have a problem with Helgoland scenery. The airport building seems to float 50cm above the ground level, and one of the runway is covered with sand.

Here are the pics :

fs92010-06-1314-29-35-85Large.jpg

fs92010-06-1314-29-19-15Large.jpg

fs92010-06-1314-29-10-93Large.jpg

Can someone tell me what to do ? Thanks.

Shaun,

What do you mean with changing the scenery settings ?

I've putted helgoland on the top of my scenery library in FS, but it changed nothing.

Phew... In that case the problem is difficult to reproduce - I don't even have it installed anymore. Is it possible that there is a mesh scenery covering the same area (e.g. FS Global) installed? If yes, please try deactivate it and see if it works then.

Btw: Please also do a search of a file named AF2_EDXH.bgl and tell me where it is located.

Bests,

Sascha

Sasa,

I have a freeware mesh covering that area, but I already tried what you said. Helpless.

AF2_EDXH.bgl is located in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Helgoland\Scenery

Hmm... can you please search your FSX folder for a file called FL950120.bgl and tell me its date and time last modified?

Bests,

Sascha

Can I get directly in touch with someone in charge of the support please ? The forum is great but it's like nobody gives a damn about my problem...

Sasa made this scenery, as you can read in his sub script/banner.

You can not expect him to vistit and read the whole forum. He has also other things to do.

(normal job/work)

But, you can do the following:

Send an e-mail to support@aerosoft.com and ask them to forward the e-mail directly to Sasa from Limesim.

FL950120.bgl's creation date is july 4th 2009, modified on may 22nd 2003 (O_o)

That is way too new actually. Problem in FS9 was that it wasn't possible to exclude a default's airport altitude of the terrain without touching FS9's default files. Looks to me like some other scenery (VFR Netherlands maybe?) did the same. Overwrite the existing one with the attached one and see if it works (don't forget to make a backup copy of the existing one before that in case you need to switch pack later!).

Bests,

Sascha

FL950120.zip