Just use air bridges?

Hi,

I'm thinking of purchasing AES for FS9. I would only really want to use AES to animate air bridges. If I wanted, could I just select to use the air bridges, rather than follow me cars, catering, cleaning, refueling trucks, etc?

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm thinking of purchasing AES for FS9. I would only really want to use AES to animate air bridges. If I wanted, could I just select to use the air bridges, rather than follow me cars, catering, cleaning, refueling trucks, etc?

Thanks.

you can. just click "door is not available on this aircraft" for the other options.

cheers

• Developer

Hi,

Thanks.

follow me cars, catering, cleaning, refueling trucks are only active on your personal request, if you don't request them, you will never see them. If that make sense, I don't know. :blush:

Hi i was wondering is it possible 2 use air stairs instead of air bridge i no at MAN EZY BMI baby park at a stand were there is a air bridge and use air stairs it would be nice 2 have that as a option if pos plz thanx nick

• 3 months later...

Hi i was wondering is it possible 2 use air stairs instead of air bridge i no at MAN EZY BMI baby park at a stand were there is a air bridge and use air stairs it would be nice 2 have that as a option if pos plz thanx nick

could someone please find me a awnser please thank you

• 3 weeks later...

If you are parked at a location with a jetway, you will get a jetway. If you are parked at a location without a jetway, you will get stairs. You can avoid both if you do not configure the door for a jetway/stairs (you may do this with a CRJ that has its own stairs).

If you are parked at a location with a jetway, you will get a jetway. If you are parked at a location without a jetway, you will get stairs. You can avoid both if you do not configure the door for a jetway/stairs (you may do this with a CRJ that has its own stairs).

Not necessarily... look here

to read how to set up your configuration to avoid jetway to connect to your aircraft.

Regards,

Jure

• 2 weeks later...

Additionally, you can set the "door" to stop just at the edge of the railings on the airstairs to get the jetway to come up to that spot. This is used in real life with some aircraft which have airstairs but there is no secure way into the terminal from the ramp here in the US. In these cases, there is a "bridge" that is designed to fit into the gap between the jetway and the aircraft. I've seen it in use on Fokkers, ERJ's, and CRJ's.