Cusco X Preview

• Aerosoft

It's just a smallish project, mainly started because a lot of people saw amazing vids on youtube of the landing. So this will be a low cost, simple scenery. But it will be better then what is available now and it is damned fast. I get a solid 100 fps all the way the terminal. In beta now so expect a release in a few weeks.

The highlights are mainly the runway that is sloped and bumpy. Makes landing just a bit harder then it already is.

Several new preview images: follow this link!

post-43-127627383531_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

So this will be a low cost, simple scenery. But it will be better then what is available now and it is damned fast.

Does it mean it will be in the same price class as Trondheim Vaernes X (15€) or closer to 20-25€?

Regards

Magnus

woot!

I guess some of the nearby ruins will be modelled?

Etienne

Just realized the Matchu pitchu is detailled as a building in Google Earth, therefore importable in FSX, maybe not needed then. Etien

Forget that, it isnt downloaded... bah... So some modelling to do.

Origins of flights?

Any ideas as to what are the most popular ones?

What airports should I look to purchase?

Thanks.

You mean what airports you should purchase that have connections to Sucre? if that's what you mean: Buenos Aires-Ezeiza, Bogotá, Medellin, Amsterdam, Madrid, bonaire, JFK (cargo/pax)

these are some I know have commercial versions in FSX (or soon to be - EHAM)

*Source wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariscal_Sucre_International_Airport

I'm, not sure where you took Sucre from... The Sucre you refer to is not the Sucre LatinVFR has modeled. They have modeled Sucre in Bolivia, not Ecuador. I think the poster actually asked about Cusco, not Sucre, for which you can find basic info here (regarding connection and flights):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alejandro_Velasco_Astete_International_Airport

As you can see, not to many connections exist, and many of them do not have any scenery (not in FSX, anyway). LatinVFR is gonna do La Paz though, but I don't know when they will do it.

• Upvote 1

I was thinking of some airports from developers you mentioned in the region itself, such as Santiago, but cannot think of others within the medium to short sector.

I'm, not sure where you took Sucre from... The Sucre you refer to is not the Sucre LatinVFR has modeled. They have modeled Sucre in Bolivia, not Ecuador. I think the poster actually asked about Cusco, not Sucre, for which you can find basic info here (regarding connection and flights):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alejandro_Velasco_Astete_International_Airport

As you can see, not to many connections exist, and many of them do not have any scenery (not in FSX, anyway). LatinVFR is gonna do La Paz though, but I don't know when they will do it.

Lol, you are right... My mistake, sorry :)

Please, after finish this project, think about starting a new one of Maiquetía (SVMI) and La Carlota, in Caracas, Venezuela. there is no really good project from both and the city. Then we could flight from Cusco to Maiquetía.