Flight Simulator X controls question

wheels

Hi,

Is a flight yoke & pedals required to play flight simulator x or can planes be controlled by a mouse & keyboard? If a yoke & pedals are required to play can someone direct me to a website that has them on sale for a reasonable price?

Hi,

Is a flight yoke & pedals required to play flight simulator x or can planes be controlled by a mouse & keyboard? If a yoke & pedals are required to play can someone direct me to a website that has them on sale for a reasonable price?

Hi,

Well technically you can fly FS with mouse and keyboard, but I wouldn't recommend it. Absolute minimum is a joystick, but I prefer a yoke. Throttle makes it even better, but is not required and pedals would make it complete. But if you're new, and not familiar with FS start with a joystick and - if you get hooked like all of us - upgrade as you go. before you know it you'll be flying your own home cockpit :)

For hardware mentioned, our very own Aerosoft sells it http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=catalog_list&s_group_id=004