Larnaca LCLK Preview

horst18519

Unfortunately we cannot release today. I would tell you why if I knew myself. Sorry, but sometimes this happens.

It's frustrating for you as those who'd like to buy it and it's frustrating for me as I developed it - but 3 more days won't kill the fun, so I really, really hope that monday should be the day. Files and everything is ready, we just need to put it into a box and gift-wrap it. :D

• Upvote 2

With "should" you obviously mean "will hopefully", right?

Folks, why do you expect miracles when all we do is hard (and by the way: pretty good) work? There is no way one could release an FSX and FS9 version at the same time. You might think "what's the difference?" I tell you: it's like designing a whole new airport, at least you have to do 50% of the work all over again. FS9 and FSX are pretty different when it comes to scenery and terrain stuff.

Don't expect news on an FS9 version before end of October.

• Upvote 3

I see some of you still don't know how to use the +/- buttons. Guys, at digg.com you have your bury button back, use that. Here you don'T digg or bury, you just tell other users if a post was helpful (+) or unkind, totally unneccessary or just stupid (-). ;)

• Upvote 7