Larnaca LCLK Preview

horst18519

Looks beautiful Thorsten, great work.

EGNH - I was planning to do a fs9 version for my Paphos scenery at some point. Just haven't got there yet.

Oh right, had no idea it was you :unsure:. Some guy said that you had scrapped it and I presumed you did.

Looks beautiful Thorsten, great work.

EGNH - I was planning to do a fs9 version for my Paphos scenery at some point. Just haven't got there yet.

Looking forward to see Paphos for fs9 it wil be a real wannahave scenery so i hope you wil make it.

Nice screenshot Thorsten

Some really cool shots!

I just flew from Larnaca to Heraklion last weekend and when taking off I had the same perspective as in your first screen. Very impressive! The gate positions are slightly dirtier by now but apart from that it looks like the real thing.

Bests,

Sascha

Yeah, let's leave' em alone to work on this scenery as long as they need.

It won't take long before LCLK is released, but possible minor bugs have to be fixed and the scenery needs to be tested.

We wouldn't like a product made in a "rush" to be finished on time....there's no deadline here ;)

Regards,

Peter

• Upvote 3