Larnaca LCLK Preview

horst18519

Hi Thorsten,

just for confirmation - Larnaca is still also planned for FS9? :blush:

Sorry for this "stupid" question, but we (the FS9-users) have been disappointed sometimes in the last weeks ... :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

The answer is all over this topic. ;)

(to make it even clearer: FS9 and FSX version to be expected)

Yes, I've read it, but sorry these days Aerosoft's announcements are not always absolutely trustable ... :mellow:

But as it is now confirmed a second time by an official staff member, I'm really happy about another great FS9 holiday destination! :D

• Upvote 1

That's good Thorsten, I have some things about Larnaca that I want to go over with you, please include: Cyprus Airways Engineering Hangar (by the old airport terminal), the old arrivals terminal should not be bright green, a more faded colour, the arrivals terminal should include In capital letters LARNAKA AIRPORT in blue, the road leading from the old terminal to the new terminal at one point becomes a bridge over a small lake, the road is flat at all times and the lake is very small and dried up, there are many more things that need to be added, from what i can see from the previous photos but I don't know how progress is, maybe they are all included now but these are things that have been requested by many people at CYPRUS AIRWAYS VIRTUAL, I am just passing on the info :), looking forward to the next preview.

Yes, I've read it, but sorry these days Aerosoft's announcements are not always absolutely trustable ... :mellow:

But as it is now confirmed a second time by an official staff member, I'm really happy about another great FS9 holiday destination! :D

Hello Tommy,

Well its best to believe it from Thorsten as he's the developer.

• Upvote 1

Those first shots did what you said and have certainly left me hungry for more. I noticed you said lots of great holiday destinations coming this summer? So i suppose that includes say... tenerife south.

Im going in a week so will be grabbing some pics anyway.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, I was thinking.. to place even the 2 Air Tracktors 802 on the easterly begining of the Light Aircraft Apron as a static aircraft + some other facilities on the light aircraft apron incl engineering hangar, flight schools, the aeroclub, etc..

Looking forward

-

• Upvote 2

Thorsten had the last two Weeks no time to build more on Larnaca.

We must give him more time for Larnaca, but the Scenery is awesome ! ;)

PS: Sorry for my bad english.....

• Upvote 2

Good news for all holiday flyers: We give you lots of nice destinations this summer!

Santorini, Kos, Antalya - and now: Larnaca, Cyprus.

All images early development, so expect lots of changes yet, but I guess you get the idea.

Release scheduled for July.

i cant stop looking at this pictures and i cant wait until it come out!!!!

• Upvote 1

Me too, believe me. But like every other Aerosoft addon, we need to use extra care to make it fit our quality standards. So just be a bit more patient and you'll have it in the Aerosoft shop soon. ;)

• Upvote 2

Me too, believe me. But like every other Aerosoft addon, we need to use extra care to make it fit our quality standards. So just be a bit more patient and you'll have it in the Aerosoft shop soon. wink.gif

You take your time mate

• Upvote 2

'07 July 2010 - 03:11 PM' timestamp=1278504689' post='236868]

First Cusco, then Larnaca. Will take some 2-3 weeks until we can show preview screenshots that show what you can really expect. Those on page 1 were just to make you hungry for it. wink.gif

'10 August 2010 - 03:00 PM' timestamp=1281441638' post='243230]

I have been moving, so development time was down to 0% for the last 2 weeks. Luckily this time is over now, so I'll be able to show some more screens next week.

No comments.

• Upvote 2

No comments.

a320231,

Dude,

I mean this in the nicest most humanly respectful way possible,

Stop being an ARSE, and let Thorsten get on with finishing the scenery. We are all extremely lucky that Aerosoft have listened to us in the first place and are doing this scenery, so if we have to wait a few more weeks for it to arrive, then its a small price to pay.

Patience man, we are all in the same boat, sounds like Thorsten has had a lot on recently, you cant expect the man to superglue himself to the development machine 24/7....

• Upvote 8

a320231,

Dude,

I mean this in the nicest most humanly respectful way possible,

Stop being an ARSE, and let Thorsten get on with finishing the scenery. We are all extremely lucky that Aerosoft have listened to us in the first place and are doing this scenery, so if we have to wait a few more weeks for it to arrive, then its a small price to pay.

Patience man, we are all in the same boat, sounds like Thorsten has had a lot on recently, you cant expect the man to superglue himself to the development machine 24/7....

Well said man

• Upvote 4