Larnaca LCLK Preview

horst18519

Oh my my my! Finally, Cyprus gets a little love, and FS9 is still included!

Fantastic stuff

Thorsten,

It looks great! Well done. Top job.

Regards,

Max Kraus

• Upvote 1

great work on the holiday airports. i love flying these type of routes from the uk. is there any possibilties of greek islands i.e mykonos , heraklion , samos being looked into for development ??

• Upvote 1

Hi,

I have noticed that on picture 4, there is some mirroring on the door at the green building. Could you please paint the windows all the way down blue without the mirroring until final release.

Jan-Paul

Why would you ask the development team to waste their time doing this?

Chris

• Upvote 1

Well, just returned from Larnaca (20 years) again!

This was the first visit through the new terminal building and I can only say what a fantastic change - both inside and out.

There is plenty opportunity for viewing landing/departing aircraft together with the expansive number of shops, etc. Absolutely brilliant.

Additionally, when landing, our bags were on the conveyer belt before we got to it, not like the old building where you could wait in excess of an hour for your baggage.

Now cannot wait for this to be released.

Thanks

WG

• Upvote 1

By the way, there's one big error in one of the screenshots. Who ever finds it first will get a free copy or can be part of the beta team! excl.gif

I think, that the error concerning Larnaca screenshot's, is that at the top of the Fire Engine Station (next to the New Control Tower), there should be a small Control tower which as i can see is missing!!

I think, that the error concerning Larnaca screenshot's, is that at the top of the Fire Engine Station (next to the New Control Tower), there should be a small Control tower which as i can see is missing!!

Uhmmm...this was already soluted. It was, that the cars are driving on the left and not on the right. Last post, first page

• Upvote 4

First Cusco, then Larnaca. Will take some 2-3 weeks until we can show preview screenshots that show what you can really expect. Those on page 1 were just to make you hungry for it. ;)

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Work is still in progress. I hope that we'll finally be able to release Cusco next week, unfortunately I will move afterwards, that's gonna cost some time to move all the PCs and AddOns... :D

But I'm sure release sometime in August is still realistic.

• Upvote 2

I will be moving next week (a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do :D ), so there will be a delay in my work-time-continuum, but the release is still positive for August.

• Upvote 1