Larnaca LCLK Preview

horst18519

Good news for all holiday flyers: We give you lots of nice destinations this summer!

Santorini, Kos, Antalya - and now: Larnaca, Cyprus.

All images early development, so expect lots of changes yet, but I guess you get the idea.

Release scheduled for July.

• Upvote 6

By the way, there's one big error in one of the screenshots. Who ever finds it first will get a free copy or can be part of the beta team! :excl:

On the sixth picture the truck is driving on the right side of the road but in the wrong direction. Cyprus is like England it should be driving the other way (hence the inverted speed limit sign).

The driving direction was the first thing I payed attention at and was quite pleased to see you got it right (almost).

By the way, there's one big error in one of the screenshots. Who ever finds it first will get a free copy or can be part of the beta team! excl.gif

As far as I can remember traffic cours is differen at the Cyprus island.Traffic animation way should be wrong.

Danke.

The Rwy approach lights of 04 seem not correct to me but a main error is the old terminal building which is missing its extention to the east where passport control used to take place. compare with this image from google

In your screenshot you only include the building with the "LARNACA AIRPORT" sign (where the blast fences are in google), however there should be another building attached to it towards the east.

Thorsten, I want to see a screenshot of the Cyprus Airways Engineering hanger Also in image 4 of the old airport, the building shouldn't be green and the text LARNAKA AIRPORT is not displayed there on the arrivals building of the old larnaca airport in real life it shouldn't be there, hope they might be the mistakes that you said, let me know.

Also some of the buildings from the old airport terminal are not there and there is no Cyprus Airways Engineering hangar displayed in image 1 there is just a white patch where the hangar should be at the back of the old airport behind the parking appron.

This is not a beta forum, gentlemen, you see some early preview images.

The most obvious error was in fact the airport vehicle driving on the wrong side of the road. "Mixkaf", send me a message if you want to take part in the team. ;)

• Upvote 2

looks awesome. Cyprus is an interesting destination. Flew there some years ago and it seems like it´s getting time to repeat this.wink.gif Any Chances to get part of the beta-team?biggrin.gif

best regards

Max

• Upvote 1