Aerosoft Airbus X - Preview

It will be long now because now they will decide whether to add wingflex or not

I'm sorry, but if you honestly think that Aerosoft can be bullied into adding useless features by writing angry posts in all caps, you are clearly delusional.

• Upvote 3

I'm sorry, but if you honestly think that Aerosoft can be bullied into adding useless features by writing angry posts in all caps, you are clearly delusional.

Either that or he's a troll.

• Upvote 4

Look, you aren't the only one who wants these features, but at one point or another the aerosoft team have made it quite clear of the features of these planes, which is primarily the vc functions,

now ill admit im upset they won't do stuff like the a319 or use it in fs9 too and the wing flex, cos if you turn your mind to the rest of the stuff they've done in this project and the mega airports etc, they done some pretty amazing work and is one of the most well known scenery / aircraft providers in the fs community,

and no this is true...

movieman162.........I'm sorry, but if you honestly think that Aerosoft can be bullied into adding useless features by writing angry posts in all caps, you are clearly delusional.

They have millions of people around the world who will buy this and i dont think your purchase makes all the difference so if you like it buy it, if you dont, dont buy it and leave aerosoft alone

With respect---tom

• Upvote 2

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE A319 NOT THE A320. YOU KNOW WHAT GUYS GOOD LUCK! BUT I CERTANLY THINK THAT IF YOU DO NOT ADD WINGFLEX YOU WILL LOSE ALOT OF CUSTOMERS. BUT HEY THATS NONE OF MY BUSINESS SO ITS UP TO YOU!

Ok, enough of this now. It has been made quite clear that wing flex isn't going to be included.

Anyone pursuing the wing flex issue further, will be facing a ban.

Chris

SO DONT FRICKING THREATEN ME OK DO WHAT YOU WANT, MY TRUTH IS NOT PROFITABLE TO YOU AND YOUR COMPANY, THUS YOU BAN ME TO MAKE THIS PROBLEM KNOWN TO LESS PEOPLE WHO WERE PLANNING TO BUY IT

Did I push your button?

I do not work for Aerosoft but I am associated with Airbus X.

Wing flex means something to some people and not to others.

For this project a few inches of wing flex wasn't considered. That was Aerosoft's decision. Given the large market I doubt this will have any noticeable impact on sales.

Chris

• Upvote 2

IM SORRY BUT IF I PAY 45$ I EXPECT WINGFLEX. IM NOT TALKING THEM INTO ANYTHING. BAN ME GO AHEAD BUT ITS YOUR COMPANY THAT DOESNT SEEM TO REALISE THAT WINGFLEX IS IMPORTANT. YOURE THE DELUSIONAL ONE SINCE YOU DONT SEEM TO GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT IT. IN ORDER TO RECIEVE YOU MUST COMPLAIN, AND NOT SIT UNDER A ROCK. YOU GOT THAT?

BAN ME THATS ALL YOU CAN DO BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING IS TRUE!!

THATS THE ONLY REASON YOU WANT TO BAN ME SO IT DOESNT BECOME OBVIOUS TO THE OTHERS AND SO YOUR COMNPANY WONT LOSE MONEY!

SO DONT FRICKING THREATEN ME OK DO WHAT YOU WANT, MY TRUTH IS NOT PROFITABLE TO YOU AND YOUR COMPANY, THUS YOU BAN ME TO MAKE THIS PROBLEM KNOWN TO LESS PEOPLE WHO WERE PLANNING TO BUY IT

I think this guy is not asking but pleading for a ban. I wonder if he yells to the people that feed him this way also... Very sad to see trolls over here. If this guy thinks that by yelling will take him anywhere... Life for sure will have to teach him many lessons if he doesn't change.

Wonderful Airbus, guys, can't wait to buy it. That will be a wonderful add on for sure! :)

I find it very amazing that someone who can't find how to unlock the cap key on his keyboard is so focused on a technical point of view...

• Upvote 7

LISTEN YOU GUYS YOUR MAKING FUN OF ME WHILE OTHERS ARE STEALING YOUR MONEY WHY THE **** DO I HAVE TO PLEAD WHEN IM PAYING A DECENT AMOUNT OF MONEY WHY EXPLAIN ME WHY???

Why do I always have to ask? WHY???????????????????? IM PAYING MONEY IT WILL BENEFIT ALL OF YOU STOP IT YOU GUYS THIS AIRBUS IS %&$# WITHOUT WINGFLEX and you ALL know that . Stop lying to yourselves you guys I did that and it got me NOWHERE in my FSX carreer.

Calm down. Who said you HAVE to buy it? Who said you are doing us a favor? Sometimes I think I'm loosing my time with little kids tantrums... :rolleyes:

P.S: If you think you got nowhere in FSX, just go back to FS9. I think it's that simple. Many people still use it.

• Upvote 3

It is aerosoft's decision, what we say has a certain impact on the project in the early stages, but now it is too late to change this even if they were goin to,

so please dont take it out anyone else here,

i have asked this question before and gotten a very reasonable answer, that the aircraft is primarily for its virtual cockpit and thats it,

they cant change one product for one persons opinion, i bet everone in this thread wants wing flex but weve accepted it aint happening.:/

and thats fine, because it is still a great product and if you look through this WIP and the videos on youtube, it is well worth the money,

and i belive others would agree with this

• Upvote 2

• Deputy Sheriffs

Anyway guys thank you for your time, hopefully this will take wingflex into further consideration, and please do not call me any names because we are all Flight Simulator Friends who share a great and unque passion that amazes our other friends so lets forget about this and all be friends once again ok? No more negative comments after this post ok guys? Thanksrolleyes.gif

I looked to see if I could find the quote from Mathijs about why there is no wingflex on this model. I couldn't find it easily, so the best I can do is share from memory what was said. He noted the wingflex on the (real) Airbus models included in Aerosoft Airbus X is barely noticeable, and that's from the cabin. He pointed out that to see it from the cockpit you'd have to be in an unnatural position. Also, even on a big monitor, it was only a pixel or two, which, coupled with the frame rate hit, made it not worth doing. Clearly, they could do it if they thought it made sense, but in the context of their well researched target market, it did not make sense.

I'm not justifying or attacking their logic, merely pointing it out. As someone squarely in their target market, I'd rather have the frames per second.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Here's a link to a page that summarizes what Mathijs has to say on this topic...Wingflex Link

If you open the link and go back to message #290 and work forward to the one that opens in the link, you'll see the bigger picture.

Everyday for the past 4 moths (or so) i've checked this forum. And I get excited about the number of pages I haven't read. So when I got home and read that there were 3 full pages of unread information (27-30) I got a tiny burst of energy, only to skim through them and realize that we were dealing with a "Special" person. I'm not upset about his persistent nonsensical posts, more upset about the fact that he got me excited for nothing. I HOPE to god the Airbus X will be released soon because it's been hard to be this patient but what will i have to read once it's released? Good Luck Aerosoft, I think we've been good enough boys and girls to let us have a little present. (release date) Take Care!

• Upvote 4

well, he said much in the past months. for example that it will be released in april. so not everything aerosoft says is right. they do everything to earn our money with the smallest amount of work for them, which is ok for me. but i get more and more the feeling they just find excuses for everything this airbus does NOT have (like sid+starts etc.) and people who don´t write positive things are marked down or banned from this forum. i spoke a lot with people from ivao and vatsim forum they all say it´s a pity that this airbus is only looking good but does not have the system depth for flying serious online. i know you you always say there maybe a more advanced version (and i pray it will come some day) but taking in consideration all your excuses and comments about more advanced features plus your policy of making people "hot" for your product since 5 months and delaying the release month by month i really have doubt about that.

in the real world there are two planes that are most used: airbus 320-321 and b737. i can´t understand why no company (except wilco737 which is not very serious in flightdynamics but at least they have more system depth than this airbusx will have) has managed it yet to make this two planes with complete realism for fsx. every kid who made holidays flew in a airbus or boing and it´s still not availble for fsx in a serious way? it´s a shame. aersooft could be the first but they seem to miss this chance...

Thats not entirely true the real world the a319 and a320 and 737 series are used more that the p.o.s 321; by a massive %. I am perosnally happy with the depth they cover in this product as they have been open about it form the get go. FPS would be eaten alive with any more system depth covered and then everyone would gripe about performance issues. I think their startegy is a sound one and perhaps a smart one . They may perhaps release a more advanced one later which I may not buy as this one fits me. If you want this STARs stuff buy another product. PMDG is up your alley; not mine, apart from the VC's. In the real world, games and developers get delays look at Grand Tursimo...2+ years; FSX is one massive poorly written program in which they have to overcome a lot of coding issues to make this thing for u. So going over the same system depth issues is pointless really. Take it like a man and move on. I think we will all be able to fly the bus in August once we let the Beta Testers do their work and not irriate them with wingflex issues and system depth issues agian and again? Peace anyways man:)

• Upvote 2

We are all doomed without wingflex, the airbus would fall out of the sky without it! Also what happens if you can't flex the wings down? It wont fit in the hanger!  :D LOL give us a break!

• Upvote 1

If this hasnt the dept of online flying, how come that the POSKY's has then?

This will have systems for flying, also, you can fly the default cessna if you want to, online??

Stop complaining please..

And there is advance models on their way.

Airbus A320 - FlightSimLabs

737NG - PMDG

Thats right EENielsen and just to add....

I have said this very early on before, the hard core simmers have the best choices out there for their need for full simulation, the PMDG models are excellent models in every way, I would love to have the JetSteam in my hanger BUT I just do not have the time to work out how to fly fly it and spend 30mins to prepare it for flight, I like to fly the heavies as well as the Cessna's but I can't spend the time in front of the Simulator like I once used too! This Airbus is everything I would like to see in a Heavy that I would fly, I don't fly on-line, I use the default ATC which vectors me to the right runway and it looks bloody damned good! Why can't us casual simmers have what Aerosoft set out to do with this project when it was announced? Something thats easy to live with and fun to fly? Thats all I want. If I asked PMDG to make a more lighter version of there 747 and JetStream and come to think of it the 737 would they do it? No I don't think so. This project was made clear on the outset of who Aerosoft had in mind to develop this Airbus for, simmers like me. If you want systems depth then their are plenty of addons out there that cater for that, and very good looking ones too! Hounding the issue thats gone on for what I can remember right from the start of the announcement of the Airbus that SID/STARS wont be implemented in this version isn't going to change it now, like I said FSX ATC would vector you away from the SID/Star before you would even have chance to fly it. If you want to have SID/STARS then buy the PMDG Models and let us (the intended customer) have this Airbus! Or convince PMDG to make a light version of the JetStream for me!

• Upvote 4

Thats right EENielsen and just to add....

I have said this very early on before, the hard core simmers have the best choices out there for their need for full simulation, the PMDG models are excellent models in every way, I would love to have the JetSteam in my hanger BUT I just do not have the time to work out how to fly fly it and spend 30mins to prepare it for flight, I like to fly the heavies as well as the Cessna's but I can't spend the time in front of the Simulator like I once used too! This Airbus is everything I would like to see in a Heavy that I would fly, I don't fly on-line, I use the default ATC which vectors me to the right runway and it looks bloody damned good! Why can't us casual simmers have what Aerosoft set out to do with this project when it was announced? Something thats easy to live with and fun to fly? Thats all I want. If I asked PMDG to make a more lighter version of there 747 and JetStream and come to think of it the 737 would they do it? No I don't think so. This project was made clear on the outset of who Aerosoft had in mind to develop this Airbus for, simmers like me. If you want systems depth then their are plenty of addons out there that cater for that, and very good looking ones too! Hounding the issue thats gone on for what I can remember right from the start of the announcement of the Airbus that SID/STARS wont be implemented in this version isn't going to change it now, like I said FSX ATC would vector you away from the SID/Star before you would even have chance to fly it. If you want to have SID/STARS then buy the PMDG Models and let us (the intended customer) have this Airbus! Or convince PMDG to make a light version of the JetStream for me!

Exactly,

I did buy the JS41 and it is sweet, but I don't know how to fly it, because its too complex even tho' its just a turbo-prop

• Upvote 1

Exactly,

I did buy the JS41 and it is sweet, but I don't know how to fly it, because its too complex even tho' its just a turbo-prop

LOL  :P

Okey im done looking for SAS paint in all the pages both on this topic and the repaint topic! Can someone help me find it!

Geez the aircraft looks like a beautiful eagle :D Have to idmit that i don't like Airbus but this has to get in my hangar!:rolleyes:

@ John Glanville

Ye sure. Sorry a little typo from me. I haven't found a picture of it! You don't know if its posted or not do you? :P Sure its just SAS on a aircraft but when you see it its that lovely feeling :wub:

you can fly with offline atc vectors even in a PMDG plane, so i don´t see your point there. the point is if a plane got system depth it´s not that it must be complicated to fly the way you want it to fly. if you know how to start the engines you can fly every plane no matter how deep the system is without any sid and stars or v1 v2 vr and everything else.just start the engines and fly.don´t care about system depth and fmc. no problem but wouldn´t it be better if you got the possibilty to use the system depth and sids and stars etc. if you want to? this is pure and simple logic. you can drive a ferrari at 50kmh only if you want to but you got the possibilty to also drive it at 250 kmh if you want. it´s nearly the same. maybe you try out the PMDG planes with that in mind and if you want to learn about system depth?

the default fsx cessna has more or less the system depth of a real cessna i guess...no fmc no sids and stars needed so this arguement is simply (sorry to say) stupid.

Again you are missing the point vibraman, this isn't the Airbus you are looking for I'm afraid.

• Upvote 3

Guest vibraman

Again you are missing the point vibraman, this isn't the Airbus you are looking for I'm afraid.

best argue ever...thx...you miss the point if you still don´t get i. you don´t need to use the system depth if you don´t want to and it´s still the simple plane you want to fly if it has this features

• Upvote 2