Aerosoft Airbus X - Preview

I'm getting tired of people not seeing it or not searching for it... it's the freaking FIRST POST!!!

relax , me excused myself , sorry

I have not SEEN

J.

• Upvote 1

Hi Mathijs,

Can you tell me, will the Airbus X have the double-bogey gear option on certain liveries?

Regards

D

Hi,

If I recall correctly the double-bogey is not included in the livery. I think it's an option for certain companies that land in airports with gravel runway or stuff like that...

Hi,

If I recall correctly the double-bogey is not included in the livery. I think it's an option for certain companies that land in airports with gravel runway or stuff like that...

Yes that is the reason why I put my question like that because BA wouldn't really have this option on but Air India would, and as we are talking about one developer making all the liveries it was simpler asking that way, if that make sense.

Cheers

D

I tried twice earlier today to reply to the question of the double bogie but either the Aerosoft site was having problems or my internet provider .

What I was going to say was that being involved in painting lveries fot the Airbus X and after studing thousands of photo's of the A320 & A321 I had yet to see one . Now that you mention an airline that does use double bogies ( but not on all their aircraft ) , I have finally seen one .

Link : http://www.airliners...-231/1671085/L/

You learn something new every day . It must be a very small percentage that actually use them .

John

I tried twice earlier today to reply to the question of the double bogie but either the Aerosoft site was having problems or my internet provider .

What I wa sgoing to say was that being involved in painting lveries fot the Airbus X and after studing thousands of photo's of the A320 & A321 I had yet to see one . Now that you mention an airline that does use double bogies ( but not on all their aircraft ) , I have finally seen one .

Link : http://www.airliners...-231/1671085/L/

You learn something new every day . It must be a very small percentage that actually use them .

John

They do look nice on the 320, thanks for posting John

What I wa sgoing to say was that being involved in painting lveries fot the Airbus X and after studing thousands of photo's of the A320 & A321 I had yet to see one . Now that you mention an airline that does use double bogies ( but not on all their aircraft ) , I have finally seen one .

Link : http://www.airliners.net/photo/Air-India/Airbus-A320-231/1671085/L/

John

Yup they were special to indian Airlines, they had the only fleet of 32 for awhile, because of the rough indian airstrips. But it was decided to change them back since 737-200s were mainly servicing the rough airports. I wasnt aware air india operated them though. Must be for the same reason

Double bogie are much safer though Timo, I always thought the 320 should have had it as standard, but still love it single. My cousin who has been working for Airbus for 30 years + could probably talk a bit more on the subject!

D

Probably a little late for any more requests since this product should be out within a week or so?

Darryl

Requests? It can be easily corrected on the textures

I looking forward to the release of the a320 and maybe the systems update in the future. I have a request regarding air conditioning and fan noise is there anyway that the virtual pilots can turn down the piercing noise of these system( via low med high on fan speed switch if possible). The fan noise is so bad in some virtual planes that you cannot hear anything else. The level of fan noise in the real a320 is probably that volume but it would be beneficial to the V\Pilot if we were given the options of what noise level we wish to have. You can turn it down via FSX sound but then you will miss the other sounds within the cockpit.

• Upvote 1

I looking forward to the release of the a320 and maybe the systems update in the future. I have a request regarding air conditioning and fan noise is there anyway that the virtual pilots can turn down the piercing noise of these system( via low med high on fan speed switch if possible). The fan noise is so bad in some virtual planes that you cannot hear anything else. The level of fan noise in the real a320 is probably that volume but it would be beneficial to the V\Pilot if we were given the options of what noise level we wish to have. You can turn it down via FSX sound but then you will miss the other sounds within the cockpit.

If they don't add at this stage as release is pending, dont't worry too much. It is really easy to custom mod the sound file for it anyhow and adjust to your exact likeing!! I have been working on my sound file for the airbus over the last month in the evenings as I have alot of things I like to add and alter. The joy of FSX is its flexible in somethings and others it can be a hard core pain in the ass!! Sound files are easy to do and mod. Good luck and I hope she 'is a coming'...to us all soonsmile.gif

Simon

• Upvote 1

All the fanastic models I have seen so far have been northern hemisphere Airlines, please don't forget you have southern hemisphere customer too. Jetstar and Tiger airways, have you any plans to model these Airlines as well?

Tony

• Upvote 1

@ frester ,

Check out this topic : http://www.forum.aer...showtopic=31387

Both airlines and others have already been made and displayed in that thread , along with many others . It's quite simple , read the liveries topic first before commenting that certain areas have been " forgotten " . I think you will find that most have been done . Not all the painters have posted their work , so even if there are no screenshots , the livery has been mentioned .

John

• Aerosoft

yep, seems so...

hopefully there woun't be another delay, so that i can fly the airbus really when coming from holidays!

but at the moment it dosen't look like there is one, right Mathijs?

regards

Emi

We are closing in on an Release Candidate but got a few very difficult bugs to smash. One of them is very illusive and so far we don;t even know where to look. Last stages, always hard. Rest assured the whole team is on it full time now.

we also decide on adding a load manager, image attached. It's not complete because we still have to add a few things, like an indication how far the fuel load will take you, as a direct service to the less experienced customers this product is aimed at.

LOADMASTER.jpg

• Upvote 4

• Aerosoft

Hi Mathijs,

I would like know If the Airbus aerosoft X 'll to be the same quality or a bit below of a PMDG product ?

If the Airbus Aerosoft will to be better than Airbus Wilco ?

and , Do you thinks the airbus 'll to be relase in download version this month or in august ?

thanks Mathijs

Jules

Release is for sure in August.

And quality comes in many forms, we always explained this project in this way. In complexity of systems it is somewhere between the default aircraft and the expensive high end stuff that requires a lot of practise but in looks, sounds, animations etc it is top of the line. I think it looks better then PMDG (the Wilco one is so outdated it's not even competing in this aspect) but we do not aim at the same customers. We aim directly at the large group of people that like realism but do not need stuff like full implemented APU fires (that actually never happened on a Airbus A32x in the many7 millions of hours it has flown now).

• Upvote 3

• Aerosoft

The shades on the overwing exits should roll up, not down

http://www.airliners...-231/1748265/L/

I know, pedantic, but they really stuck out

wait, can you expand on that? I'm not understanding it. Sure can be fixed though.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

If it's an issue I'll gladly provide lower volume versions after release. It's massively loud though. In cruise you hear nothing of the engines, only wind noise and fans.

• Upvote 1

The window blinds on the A320/21 overwing exits have to be pulled up from the bottom of the window frame to close where as on all other windows the blinds are pulled downwards.... it's a safety feature as these are widows at the emergency exits wink.gif