Aerosoft Airbus X - Preview

I'm not sure why Aerosoft consider it right to be taking pre orders for this product. The last two release dates have not been met and the project is now on the 'back burner'.

I don't think this is fair and I'm starting to wonder if this product will ever make it to release.

You simply cannot take pre orders for a product and then come back with a response such as 'it's done when it's done' and openly admit it's not a priority to get it finished right now.

Bizarre!

Rich

If you would have done some research, you'd know Aerosoft won't charge your credit card unless the product is sent out.

In this thread Mathijs explains it all, including the pre-order procedure. (second to last post)

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=35883&view=&hl=

So try to make sure you know what you talk about before making unfunded statements as if Aerosoft takes your money in advance and wont come up with the goods. And to answer your insinuating question whether it will ever be released; The bus is coming!

• Upvote 6

Mathijs, are you folks still looking at mid-July for restarting development, with a planned early August release? I know you've been deep into other projects, and just want to know if you foresee other delays regarding the Airbus? Thanks.

Curt

• Upvote 2

Airbus developments seem cursed as far as been on time, though to be fair I think most complex planes push past their deadlines regardless of the type or developer. Hopefully this won't be delayed futher than it already has, didn't Mathijs promise to eat his hat or something if it didn't make the first release date back in june :D.

Anyway hope it's going well and the devs are not enjoying the world cup too much, I guess we can't support Germany in the world cup, might slow down the release...........!

Hi Mathijs.Its almost been a month since we heard from you last.Can we know when we will get the further information about Aerosoft AIRBUS X rolleyes.gif .

I hope you will inform us soon and come up with a good news.

Thanking You

Sameer Mankame

• Aerosoft

Hi Mathijs.Its almost been a month since we heard from you last.Can we know when we will get the further information about Aerosoft AIRBUS X rolleyes.gif .

I hope you will inform us soon and come up with a good news.

Thanking You

Sameer Mankame

Yes but I said we would need to work on another professional project for a month. We'll close that one tomorrow (and Andras Field is also up and running) and then I will be back on the Airbus. So either Friday or Monday. We might have lost a few days but early August is still set in concrete.

• Upvote 6

Yes but I said we would need to work on another professional project for a month. We'll close that one tomorrow (and Andras Field is also up and running) and then I will be back on the Airbus. So either Friday or Monday. We might have lost a few days but early August is still set in concrete.

[/quote

Cool; bring it on guys!! Happy things are gathering shape for you guys on numerous projects!! Been happy with my dealings with Aersosoft thus far and appreciate the updates!!

Simon

Thanks Mathijs for that immediate reply. I wish you and the entire Aerosoft AIRBUS X team all the best and may the 1st August be the release date for this beauty

Thanking You

Sameer Mankame

Hi Mathijs,

My first post at the forum. As A320/321 and A330 have lots of similarties, so it would be great to have Airbus 330 bundeled to the AirbusX package. I looked at the screenshots of AibusX, Great work.. Highly appreciate your hardwork. Thanks for providing the Sim community with great products.

Best Regards

Waseem

• Upvote 1

As A320/321 and A330 have lots of similarties, so it would be great to have Airbus 330 bundeled to the AirbusX package.

And you could also argue that the 330 and 340 are similar, so that should be bundled. If Aerosoft were doing every airbus model, we wouldn't see it until next year.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

The Airbus Aerosoft X has got a FMC ?

And if Yes , there are a Navgraph service for the DATA ?

thanks Jules wink.gif

Jules, you may be wondering why your post has already earned a -3. The answer is that this has been asked and answered many times already.

It's good form to first do a search for your answer instead of asking for it on the forum. To help you along, take a look at the text on post #1.

• Upvote 2

Jules, you may be wondering why your post has already earned a -3. The answer is that this has been asked and answered many times already.

It's good form to first do a search for your answer instead of asking for it on the forum. To help you along, take a look at the text on post #1.

ok I'm sorry ,I didn't see ;)

have a good day

Jules

• Upvote 5

• Aerosoft

Hi,

I would Like know , if aerosoft 'll relase a download version for France ?

thanks for futur reponse

J.

Sorry for a late reply, just picking up on this project.

Yes, the product will be online at our French pages, will have a full French manual as well.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Hi Mathijs and Shaun. I just wanted to ask, we can't hear the APU from the flight deck, when we switch to the exterior view of the aircraft, is the APU sound modeled for exterior view.Please can we hear the APU for Aerosoft AIRBUS X when you people will again start to work on the "BUS".

Thanking You

Sameer Mankame

Yes, that is planned, but it's not too easy to link sounds to views, FSX is a bit buggy in that aspect.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Updates... As said, almost fully back on this project now the other projects are delivered (even had time for Andras Field, that's the most fun project I done in 2 years)

In the mean time:

• We rewritten the throttle module as a DLL that reads them from the OS and not from the sim. It was just not working as we hoped as the throttle setting is such an important part. Even though it seems incredibly simple: TakeOff setting for take-off, then reduce to Climb setting and it stays there until you land.
  • We have better engine thrust modeling (all rather special as it uses far more data points then any other addon we ever seen)
  • Work has started on a stand alone module that fills in the take-off form using some rather clever calculations

• Upvote 6

That's great news Mathijs. It looks like the delay in this project has paid off by allowing exceptional developments in the mean time.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You for that promised feedback Mathijs.I am happy to hear that APU sound for exterior view is planned.But will it make in the first release? Please Mathijs make it happen

Thanking You

Sameer Mankame

By the way some interesting videos

AIRBUS A320 ---- http://www.youtube.c...h?v=uQ4Pg59he6M

AIRBUS A330 ----

almost fully back on this project now

does that mean that you'll release the airbus in a few days?

i'm asking because you've saied that you're just a few days from release a few weeks ago (when putting the project on ice, do you remember?), but that you simply don't have those days.

so now you're having them, right? or have the things changed again?

so what is planned at the moment? still the end of august? why, if you have saied that you're just a few days from release?

thanks for your answer

regards

Emi

• Upvote 2

....still the end of august?

Hi,

end of august for the box. The downloadversion should be available in the first week of august as we all hope.

Hi,

end of august for the box. The downloadversion should be available in the first week of august as we all hope.

:hanged_s:i really hate waiting, but if there's no other choise...

@aerosoft: how big is the chance that there will be no other big bug which could delay the bus more? do you think that you've detected everything now, or are there still some things which aren't tested yet?

and may you make a picture which shows the panels with every button which can be used markered? thank you. i just hope that that can explain the systemdepth of the aircraft best!!!

regards

Emi

• Aerosoft

does that mean that you'll release the airbus in a few days?

i'm asking because you've saied that you're just a few days from release a few weeks ago (when putting the project on ice, do you remember?), but that you simply don't have those days.

so now you're having them, right? or have the things changed again?

so what is planned at the moment? still the end of august? why, if you have saied that you're just a few days from release?

thanks for your answer

regards

Emi

First week of August is planned and if there are no surprises (not so much in the Airbus as in other projects) we should be able to keep that. And we are still only a few full days from release, problem is simply that we can not afford to put everybody full time on this project, it needs to be merged with professional and other FSX projects.

• Upvote 2