Aerosoft Airbus X - Preview

Is there a flood light in the airbus to light the whole VC? I can always see only this landing/inflight-light, whatever u call this...

I searched for a foto on google/images to show u what I mean.

airbus.jpg

(not the best quality but I think u know what I want...)

I think the picture you referenced is simply the flash of the camera lighting up the cockpit like that...but that's my opinion; we need an Airbus pilot to confirm...

Nice shot but can we have a "few" cleaner airbus's...these paints look "Captain Sim(ish)"...too dirty and very dull. Common guys look at Project Airbus repaints, there almost perfect and look real!

I've seen only a few real aircraft this dirty, Air France (as usual) and China Southern at my local "international" airport LAX

This is my favorite screenshot of the Airbus X so far!

http://files.me.com/cbdone/epe3hu

Chris

Darryl

• Upvote 1

http://www.airliners...-211/1464575/L/

On this picture you can see it better (the light at the top of the picture)

Hope I am not stepping in, but it looks like yes as it is in their vc preview video? Not sure it will light up the whole cockpit; that may look silly in FSX, but from all the screens I have gathered they have done an AWESOME job on the lighting effects in the vc!! Looks like you can even turn panel lights on during the day and they light up the main oanel display nicely even during the day. Looking so forward to it!

Chk these out...the first one is an older Beta, but shows the lights...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKLT4SDTcek

Simon

Dude, he is French from France... this kinda explains it all. They stopped in 18/19th Century where indeed, French was the language of aristocracy and diplomacy... but it was some years ago. And i say this being about 20km from French border :)

But it is partly thanks to us that A320 does exist... So :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

I'd love a french manual if that would mean I could buy it in a Canadian Best buy store... :)

and I'd love an german one, in the german store of cause^^.

@Tomi: lol, good yoke, but please apologise for that. (feel free to make a yoke about my nationalaty, i'm german. i wouldn't take it meant evil. just as a yoke, so please (everybody) stop voting tomi down for that! i just think it's funny, even if it is aganist a nationalaty. just my 2 cents of humor even if we're not in an yoke-forum here xP)

but as simon747 said back to topic: has anything been done on the airbus since the last reports?

thanks for answer in advice

regards from the fussy germany^^

Emi

• Upvote 1

Dang it man! You're making me want an omelet.

haha.but now let's really come back to the airbus discussions please. and i'm sure that mathijs (or any other admin) is going to delete those nationallatyposts anyway!

so here a question to aerosoft: on the online store it says that the airbus (boxed i think) will be released on 1st aug, and usually the downloads appear at about 2 weeks earlier, does that mean that the airbus x is going to be releaed within the next 2 weeks or something? or is that date in your store in reallaty that one for the download and the box will arrive a few weeks later?

and (even if the projekt is on ice) could you please at least release the manual this weekend so that we ahve something usefull to read?

and please aerosoft, this time please release the airbus really on your planned releasedate. i've just bought you scenery "santotini x" and i'd really love it to fly there with an good looking airbus (like yours will hopefully be)

regards

Emi

• Upvote 2

so here a question to aerosoft: on the online store it says that the airbus (boxed i think) will be released on 1st aug, and usually the downloads appear at about 2 weeks earlier, does that mean that the airbus x is going to be releaed within the next 2 weeks or something? or is that date in your store in reallaty that one for the download and the box will arrive a few weeks later?

Emi

I think the boxed version is being released 30.08.10 with the download in early August according to Aerosoft.

• Upvote 1

Now that the airbus 320 is delayed, will the extended version still come out around summer? Not to bore you any further, but SID/STAR is really appreciated if you'd include that - also think about IVAO which you also take part into sometimes where SID/STAR is very important.

Still looking forward to the first reviews popping up in august ;)

• Upvote 3

Hello Folks,

Rant over, lets get back on subject, if theres anything new I will find out but as a lot of you know things are slow on this preview thread at the moment due to the circumstances mentioned before.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Now that the airbus 320 is delayed, will the extended version still come out around summer? Not to bore you any further, but SID/STAR is really appreciated if you'd include that - also think about IVAO which you also take part into sometimes where SID/STAR is very important.

Still looking forward to the first reviews popping up in august wink.gif

The history on the advanced version shows that it's a follow-on to the initial release. It's dependendent, not independent. Earlier information suggesting a mid-summer release of the advanced version was predicated on a March or April release of the basic. Given that the developers probably have their projects lined up months in advance, the hope for a four month gap between basic and advanced is likely no longer valid.

I'm not an insider, just a long time follower of these two projects, so this is only my observation.

• Upvote 1

Hi there Mathijs. Cant wait to fly the "BUS".I just wanted to ask, we can't hear the APU from the flight deck, when we switch to the exterior view of the aircraft, is the APU sound modeled for exterior view.I would love to hear the APU sound for Aerosoft AIRBUS X.I really love that typical AIRBUS A32X APU sound.

Thanking You

Sameer Mankame

PS:-Is GPU sound also modeled?

Hi Mathijs and Shaun. I just wanted to ask, we can't hear the APU from the flight deck, when we switch to the exterior view of the aircraft, is the APU sound modeled for exterior view.Please can we hear the APU for Aerosoft AIRBUS X when you people will again start to work on the "BUS".

Thanking You

Sameer Mankame

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone...new here...is it possible to pre-order the Airbus X?

regards,

Prateek

I'm not sure why Aerosoft consider it right to be taking pre orders for this product. The last two release dates have not been met and the project is now on the 'back burner'.

I don't think this is fair and I'm starting to wonder if this product will ever make it to release.

You simply cannot take pre orders for a product and then come back with a response such as 'it's done when it's done' and openly admit it's not a priority to get it finished right now.

Bizarre!

Rich

• Upvote 1