AES & DIRK STUCK DESIGN - GROUND X TRAFFIC BASEPACK

Jonathan, while we await Oliver's response, I assume it will work fine, as it only (nicely) replaces fsx vehicles.

Since Oliver uses his own vehicles, I do not see how it would not work.

But as I said, let us wait and see what the master says.

• Developer

It makes no sense to use this addon with AES, because you need to set the FSX Apron Traffic to 0% to prevent conficts with the FSX apron cars, so you need to disable them, also this addon.

It's only helpful for Users not have AES or when flying between non AES Airports.

• Developer

I thought it was a simple replacement of FSX vehicles. :blink:

It is, that's why they are gone, when you set the Apron Traffic to %0 to get not in conflict with AES.

It is, that's why they are gone, when you set the Apron Traffic to %0 to get not in conflict with AES.

Mr. Oliver Pabst,

I leave the FSX default Apron Traffic to %100 and use AES without conflict; so far...

1). Are the conflicts at specific airports?

I, too, want to use this product to replace default; so is it possible to use both?

2). Can AES disable the default or Addon pushback vehicles to the specific location to which the users aircraft is parked?

I'm guessing that with fuel trucks etc. this is not possible; or is it?

• Upvote 1

It makes no sense to use this addon with AES, because you need to set the FSX Apron Traffic to 0% to prevent conficts with the FSX apron cars, so you need to disable them, also this addon.

It's only helpful for Users not have AES or when flying between non AES Airports.

Thank you for your response. With the quality of the cars, and equipment that this add on has, is there a way to use them, and replace the AES equipment?

• Developer

Mr. Oliver Pabst,

I leave the FSX default Apron Traffic to %100 and use AES without conflict; so far...

1). Are the conflicts at specific airports?

I, too, want to use this product to replace default; so is it possible to use both?

2). Can AES disable the default or Addon pushback vehicles to the specific location to which the users aircraft is parked?

I'm guessing that with fuel trucks etc. this is not possible; or is it?

1) When you don't see conflicts with the default, you can use this addon, because it works as the defaults. But I don't believe that there are no conficts.

2) No, there is no way at the moment to remove the default/Addon vehicles at a local area.

Thank you for your response. With the quality of the cars, and equipment that this add on has, is there a way to use them, and replace the AES equipment?

No, AES uses total different models with specific animations. But I am checking the source of other Models to replace the AES vehicles in the future.

No, AES uses total different models with specific animations. But I am checking the source of other Models to replace the AES vehicles in the future.

And this is why I will always say you are the best, and AES is the best thing ever!!!!! It just gets better!!! biggrin.gif

• 6 months later...

Gentlemen,

I wanted to inform you all that I spoke with Mr. Dirk Stuck via TS2 this afternoon (& emailed) and he verified, including some members of his Team (specifically for FS9), that there is no conflict in using AES and his latest product; DIRK STUCK DESIGN - GROUND X TRAFFIC EUROPE EXTREME together is FS‏. There may be some overlapping in vehicles from time-to-time; if say you use the default Pushback command and AES' menu command to do the same thing or some other *stupid* duplication like that but, that is all. The only other overlap is the same issue AES has with default AI vehicles when they drive into eachother. This Mr. Pabst has already explained, so I won't repeat it here. Otherwise, no real conflicts as of now.

For those of you who might have waited or decided not to purchase it earlier because you were misled, I though I would confirm it for all. And, if you want to do the same, please contact him via email: SimShop@flight-team-bremerhaven.de , Websites http://www.flight-team-bremerhaven.de/ or http://www.flight-team-bremerhaven.com , and/or TeamSpeak 2 Server: teamspeak://flight15.ath.cx:8767/?channel=Flight Channel?password=show?userName=HP_Gast or Skype: (his name is) fireeagle15.

PS: Here is a confirmation of my claim above, from our earlier email correspondance.

" ...you won't have any problems with my package because it only replaces the standard FSX traffic with 3d models.... with my package, you get all airports in that region " - Dirk Stuck (email 12/16/10)

Hope this clears things up for everyone as it did for me and enjoy your Sim'ing with both products. :D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

• Upvote 1