AFCAD PROBLEM WITH EDDP FSX

scarebus

When I load up a flight at EDDP Leipzig-Halle in the parking positions options page there are only 3 cargo stands listed and when I choose one of them my aircraft is positiones at the terminal and horizontally. See pic -------

post-26375-127555680079_thumb.jpg

Does anyone have any ideas or have they had the same problem. Thx

I opened the airport EDDP in AFX and as well as the Aerosoft afcad it also lists a stock file called 'APX51130.bgl'. Should I remove it? Is this conflicting with the AS afcad?

I opened the airport EDDP in AFX and as well as the Aerosoft afcad it also lists a stock file called 'APX51130.bgl'. Should I remove it? Is this conflicting with the AS afcad?

FSX Airport Scanner might be the perfect solution for you. It is free, easy to handle and according to my experience an impeccable tool. Install it, run the scan once and you will know immediately if there are any duplicates among the destinations you have installed.

If you run into problems just get back to me or contact the author (Jon alias ScruffyDuck). He is a very helpful guy.

Hello Scarebus,

Never remove the original AFD files that FS installs as these carry more information than the one airport.

You remove this and you remove many more in the area.

You only need remove any "mod" AFCADs that are listed that are not from the installed 3rd party scenery, IE: AFCADs from aI Traffic programs etc.

Hello Scarebus,

Never remove the original AFD files that FS installs as these carry more information than the one airport.

You only need remove any "mod" AFCADs that are listed that are not from the installed 3rd party scenery, IE: AFCADs from aI Traffic programs etc.

According to what I experienced Airport Scanner never indicates original AFD files as to be removed.

Hello Scarebus,

Hi Shaun, ok I only have 2 'mod' AFCADS listed and they are for the GAP 2 EDDP. I tried other airports in the GAP 2 installation and they are all ok i.e. my aircraft is positioned correctly at whichever gate I request. Do you have any ideas why I am having this problem at EDDP? The Aerosoft AFD entriy is active in the scenery.cfg and is above GAP 2.

Hi Shaun, I only have 2 files listed as 'Mod' which are 'EDDP_APP.bgl' and 'AF2_EDDP.BGL' which are both for the EDDP scenery and then there is a 'Stock' file listed as 'APX51130.bgl' and it says it's location is in '0601 BASE' which I am presuming is something to do with the base scenery. It's really weird cos all the other airports in the (new) GAP 2 package that I have installed are all ok. Any ideas you might have would be really appreciated cos this is my favourite cargo airport, well aswell as Cologne. BTW I have only just in last couple of weeks moved over to FSX wink.gif

Hi Shaun, I only have 2 files listed as 'Mod' which are 'EDDP_APP.bgl' and 'AF2_EDDP.BGL' which are both for the EDDP scenery and then there is a 'Stock' file listed as 'APX51130.bgl' and it says it's location is in '0601 BASE' which I am presuming is something to do with the base scenery. It's really weird cos all the other airports in the (new) GAP 2 package that I have installed are all ok. Any ideas you might have would be really appreciated cos this is my favourite cargo airport, well aswell as Cologne. BTW I have only just in last couple of weeks moved over to FSX wink.gif

Don' t really know - what' s your prob? 'EDDP_APP.bgl' and 'AF2_EDDP.BGL' they both have to stay. 'EDDP_APP.bgl' features the approaches at EDDP and 'AF22_EDDP.BGL' contains the 'AFCAD' for EDDP. 'APX51130.bgl' is part of the default scenery folder 0601 and has to stay as well.

If there aren' t any additional files listed in Airport Scanner the probs as visible in your screenshot should be gone.

Do you run any AI-traffic tools?