So.... You want this for Flight Simulator?

Hiflyer

That would be reeeally cool. Imagine flying through some hard turbolences or touch down a little bit hard on the runway.

regards

Max

That would be reeeally cool. Imagine flying through some hard turbolences or touch down a little bit hard on the runway.

regards

Max

I was also thinking of cheap full-motion Sim capabilities for flight schools........

That was cool! I know it is trying to simulate G forces but a race car would never have THAT much lateral movement in the corners... :P (Well, unless you were racing your grandfather's 1975 Mercury Grand Marquis!)

Actually, it would have to be re-programmed for Flight Simulator, as currently it tilts in the opposite direction of a turn, and in flight we tilt into our turns...obviously, it's designed with a Formula 1 application in mind.

I'd use it for Rally car driving, that would be amazing!

Is it a home built or commercially available product?

Thanks HiFlyer, good video!

That was cool! I know it is trying to simulate G forces but a race car would never have THAT much lateral movement in the corners... :P (Well, unless you were racing your grandfather's 1975 Mercury Grand Marquis!)

Actually, it would have to be re-programmed for Flight Simulator, as currently it tilts in the opposite direction of a turn, and in flight we tilt into our turns...obviously, it's designed with a Formula 1 application in mind.

I'd use it for Rally car driving, that would be amazing!

Is it a home built or commercially available product?

Thanks HiFlyer, good video!

It looks like possibly a stripped-down (and modded) force dynamics model........ (not absolutely certain) http://www.force-dynamics.com/company/

Simpler, cheaper (and with a more eccentric designer!) is this:

http://www.mydreamflyer.com/index.html

Or this:

You could fly into Manhattan and down Broadway at 100 feet....... "Just like beggars canyon back home!"