Madrid 2008 Crash on Win 7

djfredou

Hello everyone.

After migration I reinstalled Windows 7 Fs 9 with all the addons, and everything works fine, apart from the new Scenery madrid.

When I run Fs and I'm going to Madrid, I'm 2 meters with any device, and FS9 Crash.

I am obliged to go into task manager and force quit the application.

I've never had a problem with this scene in XP and again I've still no addon installed for the floor.

I have Uninstalled and reinstalled the scenery of Madrid 2008, but still nothing. I have not installed "new spanish Airport"

So now, if someone could help me, it would be really nice.

For info, the update frim Madrid has been installed.

Here's what the event viewer shows me:

Le programme fs9.exe version 9.1.0.40901 a cessé d'interagir avec Windows et a été fermé. Pour déterminer si des informations supplémentaires sont disponibles, consultez l'historique du problème dans le Centre de maintenance.

ID de processus : 8ec

Heure de début : 01cafb5e8f839ded

Heure de fin : 150

Chemin d'accès de l'application : D:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\fs9.exe

ID de rapport :

The program fs9.exe version 9.1.0.40901 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To determine if additional information is available, see the history of the problem in the Maintenance Center.

Hello djfredou,

Did you try installing it as administrator. Also try disabling all other scenery in the scenery library except Madrid and see if it loads.

Can you try flying there at night around midnight without it crashing.

• 2 weeks later...

Thx for your answer.

The problem is solved.

I ave checked the grafical settings, & i ave modified the resolution.

The old resolution was in "16 bits" I ave modified to 32 bits & now everything is ok.

Thx for your support