Cannot Save Game

Hi

My son is trying to play CBS and having problems saving games when running in campaign or mission mode.

We have setup a profile that he uses to run the mission or campaign mode.

However, when opening the menu the Save and Load options are always disabled and unavailable.

We have already read many posts regarding running as administrator. However, running the game as administrator does not solve this problem.

Neither does running the game from the actual administrator account.

We are running this using Windows Vista.

Can anyone help or offer any suggestions? My son is really struggling with this as every time he starts the game he has to run through it from Chapter 1 (and yet he still isnt put off)!

Thanks

Shaun

Hello Shaun,

Have you checked the TML Studios Forum.

Hi

Yes I have just had another look there. The TML forum was my first port of call but it all seemed to be in German!

Anyway, I found some [English] postings similar to the problem I have.

Unfortunately none of them have helped. So far I have tried:

Disabling UAC.

Removing read-only flag on the TML-Studios folder and all sub-foldes and files.

Logging in as Admin and running CBS.

Logging in as Admin and "Run as Administrator".

Giving "All Users" "Full Control" of the TML-Studios folder and all sub-folders.

Logging in as normal users and "Run as Administrator".

And many combinations of various other ways of running this. Initially I thought it could be an inability to write into the Profiles folders created within the CBS folders. But as far as I can tell all uses have full control to this folder AND I am using "Run as Administrator".

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Any other resolutions?

Very frustrating and I have been round and round so many times now!

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Shaun

Hi

Yes I have just had another look there. The TML forum was my first port of call but it all seemed to be in German!

Thanks

Shaun

Hello Shaun,

I'm sure the link I left on this post here takes you straight to the English Section ;)

Maybe you could look through a few posts there.