In reply to..

CRM320

I am a newly registered member on this Forum and I really wonder why it took me so long. I came across the Topic posted by Mathijs "Why I get 50 fps in FSX and you might not".

This topic is closed so I couldn't comment on it. But I really wanted to say how amazed I was that Mathijs actually spend the time to compile and post this superb list of specs and setting, let me tell you this is almost unseen in the community.

I was really speechless. How fantastic for a company like Aerosoft to have people like you Mathijs. Absolutely fantastic. This is such a proof of dedication to this forum, the company itself, but also the community which you serve with real talent.

You not only bring experience but know-how and most of all passion, you are such a credit to Flight Simulation. I am sorry I had to open another topic to say this but it just had to be said. Thank you.

Dave.

• Upvote 1

That was definitely an excellent job on the part of Mathijs. My performance roughly tripled after doing the things that he mentioned.

• Aerosoft

Much appreciated gents.

MS really messed up in explaining this product to customers. FSX is really very nice when you accept that it will run shitty with all sliders to the right and that running it with all sliders to the right simply makes no sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone please post a link to this post of Mathijs? Search doesn't find it, and browsing through the forums didn't make me find it either.

And believe me, I could use some optimization tips. :P