Any new Props in the foreseeable future?

FSXaddict

Just wondering if any word of a future prop job might be out there. I know you guys are spitting out very nice scenery seemingly monthly now, and have your hands full with a few very nice jet projects, but I'm still curious as to what your next prop might be being your excellent models are what drew me here to begin with. There would be nothing more wonderful than finally having a King Air 200/350 modeled by one of the greats. Just throwing it out there...:rolleyes:

Thanks guys for all your hard work for us!

Matt

Just wondering if any word of a future prop job might be out there. I know you guys are spitting out very nice scenery seemingly monthly now, and have your hands full with a few very nice jet projects, but I'm still curious as to what your next prop might be being your excellent models are what drew me here to begin with. There would be nothing more wonderful than finally having a King Air 200/350 modeled by one of the greats. Just throwing it out there...:rolleyes:

Thanks guys for all your hard work for us!

Matt

Why do you ask when there is already a forum that specifically answers your question?

But to answer in the generic, if you're not inclined to look:

Yes.

• Upvote 2

Ok, so other than the Bronco, or the aircraft only "published" by Aerosoft, and minus the motor-glider which I don't count as a "prop". Actually, nevermind. Seems this forum has transformed to unfavorable attitudes and I'd rather not know and honestly don't care for your tone. Be miserable to yourself or whoever else is wrong through your eyes in your perfect world, just don't think I give a damn.

Why I do wonder, however is why is it that when someone asks a question that may not suit your own personal taste by the manner in which a question is asked, or when the content of a particular discussion may not agree with your opinion, you feel you have to thrust your opinion as if you were must belittle another in order to make your point, and then pretend that others actually give a damn of the very opinion you try to instill?

It was a simple question. If it doesn't pertain to you, move on to another thread and lurk over the content and become bewildered to your hearts desire. Or may I suggest a friendly stop at the local ice cream parlor where you can mingle with kind folk and talk about what disturbs you over your Knickerbocker. Either way, I don't give a damn.

Aerosoft, I appreciate the great products over the years. Best of luck to your future endeavors.

Closing my flight plan.

• Upvote 2

Ok, so other than the Bronco, or the aircraft only "published" by Aerosoft, and minus the motor-glider which I don't count as a "prop". Actually, nevermind. Seems this forum has transformed to unfavorable attitudes and I'd rather not know and honestly don't care for your tone. Be miserable to yourself or whoever else is wrong through your eyes in your perfect world, just don't think I give a damn.

Why I do wonder, however is why is it that when someone asks a question that may not suit your own personal taste by the manner in which a question is asked, or when the content of a particular discussion may not agree with your opinion, you feel you have to thrust your opinion as if you were must belittle another in order to make your point, and then pretend that others actually give a damn of the very opinion you try to instill?

It was a simple question. If it doesn't pertain to you, move on to another thread and lurk over the content and become bewildered to your hearts desire. Or may I suggest a friendly stop at the local ice cream parlor where you can mingle with kind folk and talk about what disturbs you over your Knickerbocker. Either way, I don't give a damn.

Aerosoft, I appreciate the great products over the years. Best of luck to your future endeavors.

Closing my flight plan.

Wow, for someone who doesn't give a damn, that's a mighty haughty - as well as lengthy - reply. And an avatar too..? DOn't know how ou find the time, not giving a damn an' all...

Your post gave no indication that you were aware, familiar or cognisant of the current crop of props in-progress. Not only that, you prove yourself unwilling or incapable of doing your own research. How do I know this? Because if you had eyes to see, ears to hear and a finger on a search engine you would know that your initial statement was incorrect. A King Air 200 IS being modelled by one of the greats.

If your opening gambit had shown ANY indication that you didn't expect to be hand-held, nappy-changed and baby-sat then you would have got a lot further. Notice, if you will, that tart, short or otherwise, mine is the only reply you got... Quite obviously your tone, attitude and approach meant no-none else gives a damn.

The difference is just I came out and told you... <_<

Enjoy your research.

• Upvote 3

Some props to look forward to :):

PMDG is developing a Dash 8

Orbx are developing some GA aircraft

Come on, WHY on earth is everyone supposed to do research before asking a question?

In my opinion asking a question here IS doing research.. This forum would be much more silent if everyone were just to look everything up on google. And which forum specifically answers his question? The way I understand his question he is not only looking for Aerosoft props.

Snave, I was also wondering which B200 you meant? Google came up with Aeroworx, never heard of.

FSXaddict, just get used to Snave and please don't judge the entire forum by his replies :P

Cheers!

• Upvote 3

Wow, for someone who doesn't give a damn, that's a mighty haughty - as well as lengthy - reply. And an avatar too..? DOn't know how ou find the time, not giving a damn an' all...

Your post gave no indication that you were aware, familiar or cognisant of the current crop of props in-progress. Not only that, you prove yourself unwilling or incapable of doing your own research. How do I know this? Because if you had eyes to see, ears to hear and a finger on a search engine you would know that your initial statement was incorrect. A King Air 200 IS being modelled by one of the greats.

If your opening gambit had shown ANY indication that you didn't expect to be hand-held, nappy-changed and baby-sat then you would have got a lot further. Notice, if you will, that tart, short or otherwise, mine is the only reply you got... Quite obviously your tone, attitude and approach meant no-none else gives a damn.

The difference is just I came out and told you... <_<

Enjoy your research.

Probably no so much as giving a damn, but more in the area of simply amusing myself with an entertaining response to your ramblings. I actually enjoyed myself there.:wub: Just wanted to visit a moment with you to discover how one takes the effort to raise negativity with keystrokes behind a desk and then obtains a sense of delight from ones own response. Wow, you must enjoy this. But please, help me a little. Help me discover how one can spend so much time on a computer, in a computer game forum (not only this one, but several others), browsing posts of others, offering up your extreme intellect on subject matters pertaining to irrelevance. How does one spend so much time posting 90% of criticism with your own diluted theories and ideas of the wrong or incorrect manner in which a person asks a question, displays their own opinion, or simple comments, and has the gall to think for one second that your manner was actually more intelligent? Ironic is the dear fact that for that exact reason belittles you more so than the original comments. The mere fact that you took the time (or many times in your case) to raise your blood pressure to a question. That my friend is the lesser of two evils. Of course, this is my opinion, as you have your own.

I tried to have the same satisfying "victory" feeling you must have by posting with your manner and etiquette, but I'm afraid I do not. I must have too much relevance in my own life for this to mean so much. However to you, I say good luck and enjoy your time in these forums and others. I didn't know it meant so much to your life.

However, I have actually enjoyed our conversation, with a morbid curiosity of course. So to that I say thank you.

;)

• Upvote 2

Some props to look forward to :):

PMDG is developing a Dash 8

Orbx are developing some GA aircraft

Come on, WHY on earth is everyone supposed to do research before asking a question?

In my opinion asking a question here IS doing research.. This forum would be much more silent if everyone were just to look everything up on google. And which forum specifically answers his question? The way I understand his question he is not only looking for Aerosoft props.

Snave, I was also wondering which B200 you meant? Google came up with Aeroworx, never heard of.

FSXaddict, just get used to Snave and please don't judge the entire forum by his replies :P

Cheers!

Yes, I miss Aeroworx B200. Had that for FS2004. Just not as delightful on FSX compared to similar turboprops. I was actually more interested in future projects by Aerosoft. I enjoyed the ingenuity of the Catalina and was looking forward to perhaps a turboprop created with the same effort.

Thank you, however, for a more sophisticated reply.;)

• Upvote 1

Probably no so much as giving a damn, but more in the area of simply amusing myself with an entertaining response to your ramblings. I actually enjoyed myself there.:wub: Just wanted to visit a moment with you to discover how one takes the effort to raise negativity with keystrokes behind a desk and then obtains a sense of delight from ones own response. Wow, you must enjoy this. But please, help me a little. Help me discover how one can spend so much time on a computer, in a computer game forum (not only this one, but several others), browsing posts of others, offering up your extreme intellect on subject matters pertaining to irrelevance. How does one spend so much time posting 90% of criticism with your own diluted theories and ideas of the wrong or incorrect manner in which a person asks a question, displays their own opinion, or simple comments, and has the gall to think for one second that your manner was actually more intelligent? Ironic is the dear fact that for that exact reason belittles you more so than the original comments. The mere fact that you took the time (or many times in your case) to raise your blood pressure to a question. That my friend is the lesser of two evils. Of course, this is my opinion, as you have your own.

I tried to have the same satisfying "victory" feeling you must have by posting with your manner and etiquette, but I'm afraid I do not. I must have too much relevance in my own life for this to mean so much. However to you, I say good luck and enjoy your time in these forums and others. I didn't know it meant so much to your life.

However, I have actually enjoyed our conversation, with a morbid curiosity of course. So to that I say thank you.

;)

Pleased to be of entertainment value to you. Even if your mistaken theorising fails to reciprocate... <_<

I was not talking about the Aeroworx project, which was for FS2004 and is long-dead for FSX. As for doing the research in this forum, no problem. You have now received a reply from another correspondent. But they fail to answer your question - and I choose not to. How this benefits your `research` I do not know, but I will laughingly admit I find the fact that you still haven't got your answer mildly, well, entertaining! All you had to do was demonstrate a modicum of self-reliance and you would have had your answer, along with forum and/or site references. Instead we find the true reasons for your topic are so that you can be entertained by others whilst failing to do anything at all to help yourself.

Never the ideal way to inculcate yourself with the membership.

As for the other props, there are at least a dozen that I know of. If I can do research without troubling the forum members here, then it's clearly possible for you to do so, too.

Unsure why the Dimona doesn't qualify - it's a prop, it's coming from Aerosoft, and you didn't mention explicit criterion in your selection procedure other than the King Air 200/350... Perhaps you should consider whether your initial request might have been a little lacking in the detail and be more specific about what you are seeking and what you have done to find it?

• Upvote 2

I must admit,

It always best to search first in my opinion as you can get answers quicker than relying on others to point things out.

Other however if you dont will see it as being idle and that you want someone to do the dirty work for you.

If you have searched and cannot find then its best to point this fact out.

I was not talking about the Aeroworx project, which was for FS2004 and is long-dead for FSX.

Nor was I talking to you about Aeroworx

I will laughingly admit I find the fact that you still haven't got your answer mildly, well, entertaining!

How this entertains you more so than it bothers me is in itself entertaining.

Instead we find the true reasons for your topic are so that you can be entertained by others whilst failing to do anything at all to help yourself.

I'm sorry sir but you are far from the truth with your reasoning.

Never the ideal way to inculcate yourself with the membership.

Yes of course, and you speak of first hand experience right? Might I ask why you may not frequent the Flight1 forums (ATR to be exact) anymore?:blink:

Seems a case of "the pot calling the kettle black".

• Upvote 4

I must admit,

It always best to search first in my opinion as you can get answers quicker than relying on others to point things out.

Other however if you dont will see it as being idle and that you want someone to do the dirty work for you.

If you have searched and cannot find then its best to point this fact out.

Of course Shaun, as I did. Just didn't realize I needed to hold a few particular hands to guide them to this information.

Thank you Shaun however, for the great times spent back in the forum contests. It was always a pleasure. I appreciate it!