Error Win.32

dentons

I have FSMap installed on my E driveI get no maps on my FSMap gage look in the messenger section and it says: FSMap Error WIN.32 error not enought storage is available to complete this operation [14].Could use some help.Thanks Scott

I'am ruuning windows 7

Hello Dentons,

Have you enough room on your drive for the product!

Yes I do I have C drive =52.1GB E drive=88.0GB Also I have FSX on my E drive.Thanks for the reply.Scott

Hi,

I have the same problem! I haven't been using FSMap for quiet some time but now I encounter exactly the same error.

Some of my added maps do show up but the standard maps do not... :mellow:

I run FSMap (version 1.2.1) in a network configuration on a separate laptop, drive C: with 18 GB available disk space.

Would be nice if someone could give a hint how to correct this...

Cheers

Christian

Can you please switch the graphic mode option to "GDI+" (menu Options->Graphic Mode->GDI+).

Regards

Thomas

Sorry, Thomas, I wasn't aware of your answer (it was not reported by mail) and just came across it. I will give it a try and report back.

Did you change anything? FSMap did run for a long time on my laptop. I haven't changed hardware or OS (it's Vista), I only updated FSMap to version 2.21.

Regards

Christian

We switched to a newer hardware accelerated drawing library from Microsoft, but it seems that some video cards (drivers) have problems with loading larger bitmaps. That's why we have added an option to use the "older" library GDI+.

Regards

Thomas