Airbus X - A318

CRM320

I have been looking at the new London City Airport scenery for FSX and it looks absolutely amazing! I just would dream to match this with the Airbus X but sadly I believe there are no plans for a 318 version. I am waiting with anticipation for this new bus for FSX, i fact the only one worth buying but I would have loved to be able to also land at city with that new plane. Sadly the runway lenght at city will not allow me that pleasure. I wanted to know what other simmer feel about missing out on the shorter version of this bus? Maybe a change of heart from those talented people at Aerosoft to reconsider including the shorter A318? I'd pay for it!

Have a safe flight, best regards

Dave

post-31325-127443592942_thumb.jpg

I have been looking at the new London City Airport scenery for FSX and it looks absolutely amazing! I just would dream to match this with the Airbus X but sadly I believe there are no plans for a 318 version. I am waiting with anticipation for this new bus for FSX, i fact the only one worth buying but I would have loved to be able to also land at city with that new plane. Sadly the runway lenght at city will not allow me that pleasure. I wanted to know what other simmer feel about missing out on the shorter version of this bus? Maybe a change of heart from those talented people at Aerosoft to reconsider including the shorter A318? I'd pay for it!

Have a safe flight, best regards

Dave

post-31325-127443592942_thumb.jpg

There are no plans to do another version then the 320/321 (as far as I know) But what about the BAe 146? Mathijs just announced the plans.... Would be an excellent addition to city.

There are no plans to do another version then the 320/321 (as far as I know) But what about the BAe 146? Mathijs just announced the plans.... Would be an excellent addition to city.

Yeah I agree but I would also love to have an A318, 'love this plane !

Aerosoft is making a BAE 146 as well, in case you haven't read in the previews forum. that will be an even better plane to fly at london city than the a318

Aerosoft is making a BAE 146 as well, in case you haven't read in the previews forum. that will be an even better plane to fly at london city than the a318

BAE are flown a lot at City and I am sure Aerosoft are going to make a really good one, but I am an Airbus man, I really love the "comfort" of FBY. I am not really familiar with BAE. But thanks for the info, I will also keep an eye on that one.

D