Diamond DA20-100 'Katana' 4X Preview

I am really, stunned!! Generally I'm a heavy metal flyer, but I can't wait to take the Katana through OrbX' Pacific Northwest. It's going to be a real treat.

Any idea when we can expect a release?

I am really, stunned!! Generally I'm a heavy metal flyer, but I can't wait to take the Katana through OrbX' Pacific Northwest. It's going to be a real treat.

Any idea when we can expect a release?

Yeah, same for me here. I'm really looking forward to take of from 5S0 with such a beautiful plane in such a beautiful environment.

Which are your prefered landing strips in the mountains if i may shortly highjack this thread?

Yeah, same for me here. I'm really looking forward to take of from 5S0 with such a beautiful plane in such a beautiful environment.

Which are your prefered landing strips in the mountains if i may shortly highjack this thread?

Ranger Creek (21W) is on the top of my list. It's very close to Mt. Rainier and a fantastic flight coming from Concrete or Darrington. Be sure to get the Ozx add-on for it.

Moses Lake (W20) is also a great place to fly to. It's a backup landing strip for the Space Shuttle.

Look here.

Second of the two screenshots.

O my... if I am not mistaken the RXP GNS is dressed up in a 3D frame...? I never liked the flat and greyish look of the RXP GPS, but after seeing this... I might buy the GNS for this plane...!

O my... if I am not mistaken the RXP GNS is dressed up in a 3D frame...? I never liked the flat and greyish look of the RXP GPS, but after seeing this... I might buy the GNS for this plane...!

It is simple the best, I would like to encourage Reality Xp to be more active with some popular developers like Carenado. The grey 2D GPS was a solution for FS9 but currently is just degrading the amazing job on Virtual Cockpits. I think they are loosing clients because of this....

Hope they can catch up. Other products that are using 3D mask is the RealAir Duke Piston and Turboprop and I just love it!

Yeeeaaahhhhh!!!

It was difficult to pick a favourite one, but so far the one that I like most is D-EULE!

Thanks for this new post!!

Yeah, I know and i'm really looking forward to the NGX but c'mon they have been developing long enough on the NGX.

Anyway I hope that the Katana releases first as i still need a good plane to train with and to fly around here in Germany.

One or two weeks after the Katana has been released it would be great if the NGX comes. Well, we'll see what the future will bring us.

I mean, in the end i wouldn't mind if both release right now :lol:

• Upvote 1

They look really nice. All of them.

Are these all liverys included in the package? And I'm sure there will be a paintkit, right?