Diamond DA20-100 'Katana' 4X Preview

MF_DA20_101204_0001_prev.jpg

One can not compare it to the artworks of Nick, but... ;)

For now... i think your plane is "2010winner at small GA plane category"...

not just the external/internal details, but the many addons features

walkaround -> that's meaning that you make some predefinied outside camera views zoomed to the certain parts of the plane?

it's sooooooo sexy all the way;)

((i so much happy to the Digital Aviation is live thru somehow)) :wub:

One can not compare it to the artworks of Nick, but... ;)

'minus duplicated picture' sorry;)

"Question about the engine damage modelling"

The plane's engine have that features that when the time is passing (flight hours build up), need maintance?

i mean 300hours/1200hours

or just registering if you do harm for it?

I dont expect "accusim features" just asking with :ph34r:

One question, is it possible to know the final product price? Will it be around 30 €?

About that. I leave it to Aerosoft to announce the prices.

walkaround -> that's meaning that you make some predefinied outside camera views zoomed to the certain parts of the plane?

((i so much happy to the Digital Aviation is live thru somehow)) :wub:

Not here. As I began to work on the Katana it was unthinkable to include the whole exterior model in the virtual cockpit. There can't be clickspots on the exterior model. You will use the drawing of the walkaround check to examine the different parts of the aircraft.

Digital Aviation lives also through the CRJ project I think. ;)

The plane's engine have that features that when the time is passing (flight hours build up), need maintance?

i mean 300hours/1200hours or just registering if you do harm for it?

There is wear that occurs during operation, wear that occurs due to maloperation and failures and damage that results of maloperation. It is a combination of different reasons that will make maintenance neccessary.

I hope that the Katana will be able to come up your expetations. Perhabs a new level for my skills but there are other complex and great add-ons out there.

The reason why not more developers make airplanes of this kind: it is an immense workload. Simple airplanes are financially more reasonable.

Marcel, what should i say, since the Do27 I know the depth of your work, i am in real aviation bussines an have a special look on that. I can only hope that this hard work in the airline dominated flightsim-world earn their respect and recognition. Most will not even recognize these significant details. I am concerned, I will recommend this product to do everyone in my circle. You've earned your so rich also for this still unreleased work already highest respect. I wish that your attitude to your work is appreciated and the price for this addon do not play a role. I feel no matter the price.

Take you time for betatesting with an advanced team, the releasedate is unimportant. People who can´t wait for the release should fly Carenado or most of the other products on the market ;-)

Respekt für deine Liebe zu "first class addons" du bereicherst den Markt extrem ;-)

Nico

Marcel, what should i say, since the Do27 I know the depth of your work, i am in real aviation bussines an have a special look on that. I can only hope that this hard work in the airline dominated flightsim-world earn their respect and recognition. Most will not even recognize these significant details. I am concerned, I will recommend this product to do everyone in my circle. You've earned your so rich also for this still unreleased work already highest respect. I wish that your attitude to your work is appreciated and the price for this addon do not play a role. I feel no matter the price.

Take you time for betatesting with an advanced team, the releasedate is unimportant. People who can´t wait for the release should fly Carenado or most of the other products on the market ;-)

Respekt für deine Liebe zu "first class addons" du bereicherst den Markt extrem ;-)

Nico

You can't FLY Carenado imho: their airplanes are good looking but they lack in flight dynamics, which for me are the first priority!

:D

• Upvote 1

You can't FLY Carenado imho: their airplanes are good looking but they lack in flight dynamics, which for me are the first priority!

:D

Was a joke, I know about that "flying textures". Not my world these developer, these productquality is 98% of the addon- market. But exactly these makes money

Cool! Marcel, what currency is the fuel price in? Can it be changed?

There is no currency and you can change the price per Liter to anything you want.

Perhabs the next project should be free and the fuel has to be paid with credits. :lol: Then it would sure not be rotax-driven, rather something that burns more fuel...

`Oil and Liqidts` should be `liquids` or better still, `fluids`.

Generally, we call it a WALKROUND check in English.

And for true operating symmetry, shouldn't the order of the selection panels more closely represent a typical `flow` sequential pattern, top-to-bottom?

• Upvote 1

Marcel,

Outstanding. The plane and the load + application is very creative and it will be appreciated very much. Your work is very very good!

Just wanted to send some more positive your way. Have a great and blessed day.

hi marcel.....i think that you katana will be one of the best plane for fsx!

i would like to know when the porter will be out becaus i'm ansious to buy it!!!

Informations on the status of the Porter will be given after the release of the Katana.

hey nick,

thx for those stunning shots u posted. u think u could do a little vid? just to make sure this artwork is really able to move. blush.gif

Thanks for the comments Willi, video's are beyond the abilities of my PC I'm afraid, I leave that to talented folk such as Cody. ;)

Marcel,

Outstanding. The plane and the load + application is very creative and it will be appreciated very much. Your work is very very good!

Just wanted to send some more positive your way.

hi marcel.....i think that you katana will be one of the best plane for fsx!

Thank you both and thanks also to Nick for answering the question about the porter. ;-)

And now again the well known question:

If everything goes well with the testing now, do you expect to get the Katana ready for christmas?

Or what's left to be done?

• Upvote 5