Diamond DA20-100 'Katana' 4X Preview

Whenever the release, count me in as a buyer. I have flown on the Katana already and am planning to do my PPL with it. So I am very much looking forward to this one. :)

Regards,

Robert

Thanks Robert. :-)

MF_DA20_100825_0001_prev.jpg

At least a little visual progress: Refueling can be done as some kind of "mini-game": You have to open the Cover, pull the pistole to the tank opening and than wait while the fuel flows into the aircraft until the desired level or the financial limit are reached. :rolleyes: Clickable exterior models would be great...

• Upvote 1

so, it might be out this weekend, or have we a few more weeks to wait?

paul

It will take some more weeks. The Realistic/Simple/Instructor Mode selection made things pretty complicated. But I hope it is worth the additional development time.

Oh! It's great. I would expect if the cabin letters can be in English. Because i don't speak German. I love the idea of the refueling.

Regards from the Mediterranean's border.

MF_DA20_100826_0002_prev.jpg

MF_DA20_100826_0003_prev.jpg

MF_DA20_100826_0004_prev.jpg

MF_DA20_100826_0005_prev.jpg

Better? :D

Nick, you've got mail...

Better?? The best! The VC is simply fantastic. It is slow, isn't it? I thik this aircraft will bring me some nice flights over Australia and Pacific Northwest. I love ORBX regions.

This is a great looking model, and I am sure it will be a winner in FSX. It is certainly on my list, as are those with more systems depth in a beautiful VC...

Top stuff and really looking forward to seeing this in the shop when it is released!

Andrew

hey marcel and aerosoft-team,

i´ve tried some really good ga addons in fsx (like carenados) in the past, but u guys just seem to push it to a diffrent level again(do27). this piece of art just sound and looks stunning. congratulations!!!

just a couple of questions:

- will there be an option to hide pilot and co-pilot(like in the do27)?

- i believe the wind-sounds inside the cockpit of a katana can be pretty intense, so will u be able to simulate that?

- could u upload the manual as soon as u have it finished?

€dit: - is it possible to adjust the stall horn in fsx, so it actually comes up during a correct flare? i've tried several things but the warning just seems to be to insensitve.

many thx in advance and again, deepest respect for ur outstanding work!

I offered him any help, including beta testing and pictures of the real plane - twice. He did not react, so I dont see why I should help now.

But that should not be discussed in an open forum - if you want to continue on this subject , i´m awaiting your PM...

seems like somebody is bad-tempered because he didn´t get part of the beta team. And now he has to corrupt the product.

I don´t understand, why this product is so unknown. This one is a masterpiece and Aerosoft should advertise for it.

Looking forward to buy this beauty.

regards

Max

• Upvote 5