Diamond DA20-100 'Katana' 4X Preview

"Is it possible to start to sell Katana in August"?

That would be nice

Indeed - it would be nice. Depends on how long the last items on my list need to be completed and on the duration of testing.

At least, some visible process:

MF_DA20_100802_0001_prev.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Nick,

This is a non-smoking Environment, will you please ask your Avatar to refrain from smoking :)

Unless of course its one of them new USB fags.

I am a non-smoker myself, but please.... I hope you're joking....

Marcel, on Your webpage, we can find info and pictures Pilatus "Porter". I see it isnt FSD model.

Can You explain something about this PREJECT? :unsure:

see here: http://www.marcelfelde.de/

Shots here http://www.marcelfelde.de/design/content/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=2&Itemid=12

845-dfeli11.jpg

I very like PC-6. In FS9 it was one from my favorite airplanes (FSD model).

Sorry Yoyo... here I am. :-)

The Porter is my second '4X' project. About 18 months the 'D-FELI' is based only a few hundreds meters from here so I do not have to travel long distances for getting informations, photos and recordings. ;-) The D-FELI is used for paradropping, so this aircraft may be seen as successor of the Dornier 27 - here at the airfield and virtually in FSX.

'4X' stands for high detailled aircraft and system simulation and may also be understood as 'for experts'. Alexander Metzger is working on the aerodynamics on both projects and Vitus and Aerosoft contribute some modules.

To not scare somebody away: The Katana and the Porter will feature a 'simple mode'. You still have to manage the systems but there will be no damages and now wear.

Prices on the products will be announced... B)