Diamond DA20-100 'Katana' 4X Preview

I hope it will take only weeks, not months. But you can never be sure in this business. ;-) More information about ordering etc. will be available at a later time.

do you have an idea when you might perhaps release this bird? and will it be put on Aerosoft's Pre-Order page?

There will be no pre-orders for the download version. The box will take some more time, as the C1 shall be included.

There will be no pre-orders for the download version. The box will take some more time, as the C1 shall be included.

oh great news C1 :D

http://geirfugl.is/gallery/index.php?pic=2892

http://geirfugl.is/gallery/index.php?pic=2893

Two simple liveries from an Icelandic flight school which i'd like to have included if possible :)

Marcel, I can understand the additional work to get the RXP GNS430 to fit... I can see that it would involve a refit of the radio stack, as Real Air had to as well...

Certainly a reason to invest in the RXP GNS530... certainly a lot cheaper than buying the real thing! :)

Glad to hear that the option is being looked into, as the RXP units are so close to their real world counterparts, after having played around with the real GNS430 in a couple of Cessnas...

Andrew

Glad to hear that the option is being looked into, as the RXP units are so close to their real world counterparts, after having played around with the real GNS430 in a couple of Cessnas...

Same, the Piper Warrior I'm doing my license on has the GNS 430 too. Which is obviously why I'd be happy to have that one in the Katana aswell^^

Same, the Piper Warrior I'm doing my license on has the GNS 430 too. Which is obviously why I'd be happy to have that one in the Katana aswell^^

I am searching for a solution to get the GNS GPS working in the VCP. Also I will have a look to include both versions. But I can't promise...

• Upvote 1

Wow, Marcel, that looks amazing as usual! :o

Great to see you back in action.

And if you need a beta tester...well you have my email address :D

Greetings

Tim

• Upvote 1

Not the best quality but it may give you an idea of the attitude and heading indicators getting powered. Short before being centered, the cage knob has been pulled. Both instruments, as well as many other systems, have their own circuit breakers.

• Upvote 2

MF_DA20_100528_0001_prev.jpg

I have a simple question.

I can see on this picture, that there is space for another instrument.

I would really like to see an ADF/NDB-Transmitter. That would be really great

I hope I'm not alone with this request...:)

greetings