LOWW FlyTampa version 2 AES2.06 temporary fix

I know that Oliver is on vacation and thus he wont reply, this is to check if anybody else using LOWW v2 (IN FS9) installed the quick fix that Oliver kindly offered before going on leave and if it works well for you? In my case, all airplanes are in wrong places and would taxi on the grass so the afcad file must have some snags. Has anyone else that problem with FS9?

Thanks for feedback.

Jean-Claude

LOWW v.2 and FS9 here... no problems with Oliver's fix. AI aircraft park where they should. But Oliver's fix was not supposed to change the AFCAD file!? I haven't actually looked what was in that fix, but I highly doubt that it was a different AFCAD.

Is it possible that you have a duplicate AFCAD hiding somewhere?

Regards,

Jure

Is it possible that you have a duplicate AFCAD hiding somewhere?

Most likely. AES is not controlled by Afcad files and there was also no Afcad file included in that fix!

Thanks for your replies. There was no duplicate afcad, in fact there was no afcad at all except for the FS9 stock one, so I uninstalled Vienna 2 and re installed. The afcad is now correct,

Again thanks for your helpful feedback.