New and improved F-16 Sound Pack!

barak

Hi To All Aerosoft F-16 Pilots!

I give U The New And improved F-16 Sound Pack That I made from several Sound Packs Only For the Aerosoft F-16!

so What's on The Package...?

1. new start/shutdown engine sound internal and external.

2. new sound of the engine in 4 mods, idle/middle/full and afterburn.

3. new whistle sound of the engine internal and external.

4. new pilot oxygen mask sound.

5. new open/closed canopy.

6. new gear sound.

7. new flaps sound.

8. new tuch down and rolling sound.

all sounds are internal and external so u can check it from the cokpit or from the outside!

Download full Package here...

http://www.mediafire.com/?7ygt8r2w18tl9c4

To Install, just Copy the Sound Folder To your Aerosoft F-16 Clean (Backup The Original Sound Folder!), and for the Update, Just Copy The 3 Files into the new Sound Folder.

thats all...

hope u will anjoy it...

dont Forget my Israeli Air Force Pack!!!

http://www.forum.aer...showtopic=34663

I gave this new soundpack a try. I like the internal sounds, it sounds much closer to the real thing (at least what I know from videos and real F-16 simulators). The outside sounds I have a bit more mixed feeling. I'm missing the characteristic F-16 high pitched tone (wizzle) when the engine is in idle. Also the "3D" sound effect that the default soundpack has is missing: there now is no difference in the sound from the front and back of the aircraft. The sound of the engine in full power is great, however in afterburner the sound becomes somewhat damped, sounds less powerful than when the engine is in mill-power. Is there a way to mix the two soundpacks, with the original sounds for the outside and the sounds of this pack for the inside?

I gave this new soundpack a try. I like the internal sounds, it sounds much closer to the real thing (at least what I know from videos and real F-16 simulators). The outside sounds I have a bit more mixed feeling. I'm missing the characteristic F-16 high pitched tone (wizzle) when the engine is in idle. Also the "3D" sound effect that the default soundpack has is missing: there now is no difference in the sound from the front and back of the aircraft. The sound of the engine in full power is great, however in afterburner the sound becomes somewhat damped, sounds less powerful than when the engine is in mill-power. Is there a way to mix the two soundpacks, with the original sounds for the outside and the sounds of this pack for the inside?

yes you can i think just select the new sounds that you like most and replace only that ..make a post which sounds do you change and which original you keep

yes you can i think just select the new sounds that you like most and replace only that ..make a post which sounds do you change and which original you keep

hi guys and thanks for the comments!

about the afterburn sound i fix it and now its sounds louder like it needs to be...

about the 3D sound effect there is a problem with some of the sounds that losing volume so i dident edit the 3D effect (i like it when i can hear the sound form every angle)wink.gif

now u can download it again and i hope it will be fine for u all...

Internally, these sound very similar the Iris F-16 sounds.

Personally, I mixed the Iris internal sounds with the Aerosoft (TSS) external sounds and got a pretty good well-rounded F-16 soundset. Took some doing but it sounds very real now!

I Dont Like The Sound of TSS, it is not a real sound of F-16 but if u like it, enjoy wink.gif

\

Also you can try to put the PW whistle sound when the nozzle open fully in idle and from idle to millitary ...

reference time 6.15

F4 try but not real due exe problems : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq5Fj48VsUs&feature=related

• 1 month later...

Hello my dear friends and pilots of F-16, i live you my web site where you can buy the moust real engine sounds of lockhed martin f-16, soon i post a vids of my products ;P just register in the forum of my web site and make comments and quastions he biggrin.gif stay tuned guys hehe

web site ; http://realenginesoundstudio.webs.com/ressnews.htm

• 1 year later...