Cheyenne lever programming

roadrabbit

I have just bought the Piper Cheyenne PA31T turbo-prop. Can anyone explain how to program the Saitek throttle quadrants to give me reverse on the power levers, prop pitch feather on the pitch levers and also how to program 'High Idle', 'Low Idle' and 'Stop' on the fuel condition levers. I have the fully registered version of FSUIPC.

I was expecting the appropriate detentes to come up on the FSUIPC calibration page - as the flap detentes did for my PMDG/Aerosoft B747-400, but I don't seem to have them. Am I missing something simple?

Any help appreciated.

• Aerosoft

I have just bought the Piper Cheyenne PA31T turbo-prop. Can anyone explain how to program the Saitek throttle quadrants to give me reverse on the power levers, prop pitch feather on the pitch levers and also how to program 'High Idle', 'Low Idle' and 'Stop' on the fuel condition levers. I have the fully registered version of FSUIPC.

I was expecting the appropriate detentes to come up on the FSUIPC calibration page - as the flap detentes did for my PMDG/Aerosoft B747-400, but I don't seem to have them. Am I missing something simple?

Any help appreciated.

Not an easy one to answer, I suggest you contact other users directly on there forums: http://www.digital-aviation.de/forum/

The DA Cheyenne condition levers can't be programmed to work with a throttle quadrant, according to Hans Hartmann. Power levers and prop rpm should work like any other prop and turboprop plane.

As SMaus states, power and prop levers AOK, but the condition levers are actually modelled as switches, not levers so you can't do anything with those.

Thanks gentlemen for the replies. As you have said - I have now been able to program the power levers and prop pitch levers. I'll just have to get used to using the 'mouse' to switch from High Idle to Low Idle etc.

B)