taxiways and jetways look like painted grass

dorcami

hi,

i have recently seen a weird problem in FSX with some of my addon airports, including aerosoft's ones: (barajas and brussels)

there are no taxiways or jetways, just the photoreal image. this means that i can see the taxiways thanks to the photo but they are poor and basicaly just the grass painted with the image.

in some of the airports, when i switch to a distant parked airtraffic plane view, the scenery at first look perfect with the floor allright, from concrete or asphalt or whatever, but as it loads the scenery, the floor gets transformed to painted grass.

I believe its a conflict but i cant solve it and i hate having the scenery in this poor conditions...

I use REX HD GRASS, with FSX on a win 7 64bit.

hope anyone could help me with it.

thanks!

here are some shots from Tamworth (YSTW) and Kennedy (KJFK):

image-AC12_4BEA5221.jpg

image-3696_4BEA5283.jpg

image-2C3A_4BEA52D6.jpg

here is Kennedy: i switched to a distant parked aircraft, the ground was perfect, till it was "load" by FSX

image-B03A_4BEA52F9.jpg

image-502B_4BEA533D.jpg

image-A493_4BEA5362.jpg

I use REX HD GRASS, with FSX on a win 7 64bit.

That's your problem. REX gave you a nice new grass texture, but unfortunately this texture is used in other add-on's as well (but not as grass texture). I have the same texture installed and my roads (Ultimate Terrain X) look like grey grass, too.

So, I think you'll have to use your old texture...

Chris