Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
torentsk

Problem Start

Hi, i have problem with " the engine was unable to create a suitable graphics context " in the game city bus simulator ny but i dont understand because my pc is

the game im test with 32 bits and not working

Windows 7 64 bits

INTEL CORE i5

6 GB RAM DDR 3

NVIDIA GEFORCE 9400 GT ( with the last drivers 197.45 whql )

Directx 11

Please Help ¡¡¡¡

Hello torentsk,

Please install the latest DirectX Runtimes from Microsoft as they released some around 6 weeks ago.

Hi ¡¡

thanks for all i install the last directx runtime ( feb2010 ) and not working i have the same problem with the c4 engine

" the engine was unable to create a suitable graphics context please make sure your grapichs hardware meets the minimum requirements if you're running in windowed mode for the first time and you see this message make sure your desktop color depth 32 bits"

im test with safe mode, minimized, maximized, 32 bits, 16 bits, in all modes and dont work

help please ¡¡ have a nice day from mexico ¡¡

Hello torentsk,

Under System Information what kind of graphics card do you have. Make and model.

Hi shaun , my graphics card is a XFX NVIDIA Geforce 9400 GT 1GB

Help, Please ¡¡

Hello torentsk,

Please can you write to support@aerosoft.com with this issue and please tell them you system specs and that you hav installed the latest DirectX Runtimes.