Piper Cheyenne External Objects

ATTrailboss

I've read the procedures and owner's manuals and performed the tutorial, but I'm still missing something that's probably obvious to everyone else. The manuals write of the external objects including power cart, tow bar and cones. I can't figure out how to control them. When I select one of the Cheyenne models from the list of all available aircraft the rotating image of the Cheyenne appears, and it includes either a tow bar or power cart in the rotating image. If I select the model, flight plan, weather and so, and then hit "go fly" the tow bar and cones appear in the external view, both on the ground and while flying. I can't turn them off. These are my questions:

1. Can I choose either power cart OR tow bar OR cones, or do I get them randomly? So far I have only got the tow bar and cones in the external view, both on the ground and flying, but never the power cart, which has only appeared in the rotating image.

2. How do I turn off the external objects so they are not flying with me when I select F11 in flight?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I've read the procedures and owner's manuals and performed the tutorial, but I'm still missing something that's probably obvious to everyone else. The manuals write of the external objects including power cart, tow bar and cones. I can't figure out how to control them. When I select one of the Cheyenne models from the list of all available aircraft the rotating image of the Cheyenne appears, and it includes either a tow bar or power cart in the rotating image. If I select the model, flight plan, weather and so, and then hit "go fly" the tow bar and cones appear in the external view, both on the ground and while flying. I can't turn them off. These are my questions:

1. Can I choose either power cart OR tow bar OR cones, or do I get them randomly? So far I have only got the tow bar and cones in the external view, both on the ground and flying, but never the power cart, which has only appeared in the rotating image.

2. How do I turn off the external objects so they are not flying with me when I select F11 in flight?

Thanks in advance for any help.

PA31T_OM.pdf page 11

Conditions under which the external objects appear

Also button 28/29 on the overhead, depending on aircraft variant.

It's all in the manual.