A little question from new customer about AES

Good morning

Having no answer on the French forum, I start here a new post for my question.

I bought one pack of 10 credits for AES 2.06 and I think it is a little bit expensive (15€ for 2 major airports) and that is the raison for this question.

I would like to know if in case of reinstall (after FS or PC crash) I can use the same code for a new install.

Thank in advance for the answer.

Best Regards and sorry for my English

Good morning

Having no answer on the French forum, I start here a new post for my question.

I bought one pack of 10 credits for AES 2.06 and I think it is a little bit expensive (15€ for 2 major airports) and that is the raison for this question.

I would like to know if in case of reinstall (after FS or PC crash) I can use the same code for a new install.

Thank in advance for the answer.

Best Regards and sorry for my English

Hello Domm, If you reinstall AES - because of a pc crash or other reasons - your codes will still be valid.

And there is nothing wrong with your English :)

Please keep in mind that they work for the same airports you had prior, and not new ones.

Also, check the list of airports out, as there are plenty of fs9 free airports covered for no credits, and plenty that use only 1,2, or 3.

Good luck.

Please keep in mind that they work for the same airports you had prior, and not new ones.

Also, check the list of airports out, as there are plenty of fs9 free airports covered for no credits, and plenty that use only 1,2, or 3.

Good luck.

Je confirme pour avoir eu l'un et l'autre (crash et changement de PC) que cela fonctionne parfaitement avec les mêmes aéroports.

I can confirm, as I had both (a crash and a new Pc) that it is fully functional with the same airports

Have a good flight !

Marc

Good luck.

Hi all,

First of all thank you for yours answers, but there is an impossible thing (don't take children of god for wild ducks)

For Waleed

In case of PC crash and after reformatting the hard drive, you get a new registry. And by which miracle the creditpack serial code goes to knows on which airports the credit were attributed. unsure.gif

This is the main purpose of my question. In case of problem can one reinstall AES without losing the credits?

Sorry Guys it is hard for me to explain my question in English.

Best regards

domm

Merci Influx smile.gif

Hi all,

First of all thank you for yours answers, but there is an impossible thing (don't take children of god for wild ducks)

For Waleed

In case of PC crash and after reformatting the hard drive, you get a new registry. And by which miracle the creditpack serial code goes to knows on which airports the credit were attributed. unsure.gif

This is the main purpose of my question. In case of problem can one reinstall AES without losing the credits?

Sorry Guys it is hard for me to explain my question in English.

Best regards

domm

Merci Influx smile.gif

In case of a pc crash, you still will be able to use the credits. They are still valid, but you are right about the registry. So you'd have to reassign them.