GPS question

stereomatic

Hey everyone I'm using ariane 737 series for fsx

i'm not familiar with all the fmc systems etc ..

can i somehow copy past the gps delult of fsx that comes with the defult 737-800 by microsoft to the ariance 737 series somehow ?

it's not supporting that

i realy need it to follow my track instead of using fmc

there is way ?

Hi,

I would not buy such an aicraft, if I don't want to use it in his full pride but thats your thing

I don't own the Ariane 737 but to add an additional gps is similar to all aircraft.

First you have to go into the panel.cfg of the Ariane 737. You can find it under C:/ program files/ microsoft games/microsoft flight simulator x/ simobjects/ airplanes/ "folder of the Ariane 737"/ panel/

Open the panel.cfg and add following lines to the section [Window Titles] : "WindowXX=gps" (without quotation marks). Replace the 2 Xs with the nex following letter.

Now you have to add the following lines below.

[WindowXX]

size_mm=456,378

window_size=0.5

position=8

BACKGROUND_COLOR=0,0,0

VISIBLE=0

ident=GPS_PANEL

gauge00=fs9gps!gps_500, 0,0

Again replace the Xs with the number you have used in the [Window Title] section

Hope I could help you.

Greetings

PS: I recommend you to read the manual. You will have mor fun, when you are more familiar with the aircraft

Hey everyone I'm using ariane 737 series for fsx

i'm not familiar with all the fmc systems etc ..

can i somehow copy past the gps delult of fsx that comes with the defult 737-800 by microsoft to the ariance 737 series somehow ?

it's not supporting that

i realy need it to follow my track instead of using fmc

there is way ?

Yes,

Get familiar with the FMS systems. You've bought a detailed systems simulator. Fly it right or choose something else.

• Upvote 2

is there any useful tutorial you can all recommended me to learn from fmc ..? specific for the ariane Boeing 737

Is there not one included in the product package?

Surely, there MUST be one included in the product?

According to their web page:-

MANUALS: Installation, Flight Reference Guide & Quick Start & Flight Training Guide to take pilots from ramp starts to complete flight routing on PDF (non printable versions included - please purchase our printed Boeing Flight Manuals if required).