Help appreciated

Hows it going all.

My 12 year old son stumbled across this game and has been mad about it since,

But he's struggled with the keyboard so im just wondering if you guys could point me the right way

to a suitable steering set with a suitable price region of around 40-80 pound.

I really havent a clue where to start so help would be really appreciated.

Just as an example im going to post a link to a steering set incase it is compatible but if not im open to all suggestions

LINK:My link

Cheers,

Tommy

Hows it going all.

My 12 year old son stumbled across this game and has been mad about it since,

But he's struggled with the keyboard so im just wondering if you guys could point me the right way

to a suitable steering set with a suitable price region of around 40-80 pound.

I really havent a clue where to start so help would be really appreciated.

Just as an example im going to post a link to a steering set incase it is compatible but if not im open to all suggestions

LINK:My link

Cheers,

Tommy

Hey Tommy, I usually got to Amazon here in the states so I would try their overseas...

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dvideogames&field-keywords=pc+steering+wheel&x=0&y=0

Paul

Hey Tommy, I usually got to Amazon here in the states so I would try their overseas...

http://www.amazon.co...g+wheel&x=0&y=0

Paul

Hello psolk and cheers for the reply.

Just one question.

You see that link you posted me,Are all Steering wheels within that link compatible with Bus Simulator itself ?

Thanks again,

Tommy