AES

I have recently just downloaded the Aes Creditpack, but i cannot find the serial number please help :)

Many Regards Kris

I have recently just downloaded the Aes Creditpack, but i cannot find the serial number please help smile.gif

Many Regards Kris

Hi,

you have to buy some serials and after you did that you can enter them into AESHelp. BTW, you can find your serials in your shop account.

Chris

I have recently just downloaded the Aes Creditpack, but i cannot find the serial number please help smile.gif

Many Regards Kris

I cannot find them in my account :S I just downloaded the credit pack is that not what i need?

Kris

AES v2.06 (only the application) is freeware and you can use it for free with several airports, but to unlock the bigger airports you will need to buy a credit pack from the Aerosoft online shop. After the purchase you will get the serial code which you can enter in AES. After doing so you have 10 credits to unlock some airports.

I cannot find them in my account :S I just downloaded the credit pack is that not what i need?

Kris

I Found out whre it was but for some reason i had to install my add-on sceneries, unfortunately now i cannot see the add-ons even though it says that they are activated?

Kris

• Deputy Sheriffs

Kris

Just to be clear, did you purchase the credit packs from Aerosoft? If so, you will receive an e-mail with the serial number. You can also find the serial number in your Aerosoft account page for the date(s) you purchased credit packs. Credit packs are not actually software you install. They are nothing more or less than a serial number you use to activate supported airports through the AES interface. To open the interface, double click/single click (depends on your settings) on the icon labeled "AESHelp" on your desktop or in your programs folder off the start menu in an "Aerosoft" folder. They only work for the person who paid for them through a purchase from Aerosoft. They cannot be shared. If you downloaded or obtained credit packs/serial numbers from anywhere else than Aerosoft, it's likely pirated and you'll run into trouble when you try to use the shared/pirated serial numbers.

As another poster correctly noted, the base application is free; credit packs of 10 credits each are what you pay for and use to activate AES at your favorite supported airport add-on. I looked at the list of supported airports on the Aerosoft AES website and I didn't see SBGR, so perhaps that's part of your problem. I believe Nurmemburg (EDDN) is the only "stock" FS9/FSX airport supported.

Hope this helps you clarify your situation so those on the forum can assist you. Also, have you tried a customer support e-mail to Aerosoft?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Developer

Hello.

Have downloaded AES 2.06, bought credits, now trying to connect AES to FS and have some problems: What does it mean?

1.) Here is the correct forum, where you can find a pined post with you error message: check this first

2.) You must place the aircraft at a airport, which is supported by AES and set to FSX (not OFF) in AEShelp, before you start the config. Don't start the config, when you are in the aircraft select window.

1.) Here is the correct forum, where you can find a pined post with you error message: check this first

2.) You must place the aircraft at a airport, which is supported by AES and set to FSX (not OFF) in AEShelp, before you start the config. Don't start the config, when you are in the aircraft select window.

thanks a lot