Double lines at EDDH

janjoensson

Hello!

I have uninstalled Hamburg version 1.00 and then installed the updated version 1.03.

Now all taxi lines and signs on the apron are double. Any idea why?

Best regards!

Jan

Hello Jan,

Can you post a screenshot of the issue please, leave the co-ords showing we so know exactly where you are.

Hello Shaun!

Thank you very much for your immediate response. I have attached two screenshots.

post-127-127290444647_thumb.jpg

post-127-127290445813_thumb.jpg

Hello Jan,

Please un-install the product, then check the Aerosoft folder in FSX and make sure that you delete any folders pertaining to the said scenery.

Then re-install and see if it looks correct then.

Hello Jan,

Please un-install the product, then check the Aerosoft folder in FSX and make sure that you delete any folders pertaining to the said scenery.

Then re-install and see if it looks correct then.

Hello Shaun!

Thank you very much again for your immediate response! I must say, your support is just as good as your products!

However, it is I who am stupid! After your last reply i realized that I acctually bought and installed GAP3 a while ago, but after already having installed EDDH when GAP3 did not excist. So after deinstalling EDDH and reinstalling the new version of GAP 3 everything is perfect, no double lines, only very good sceneries!!!

Thank you very much and I will continue to be a very devoted fan of your products!

Best regards

Jan Jönsson, Stockholm