Mega Airport Budapest installing problems

Egoix

Hello

I have the following problem when i try to install the Budapest scenery: when the install bar is near the end the following message appears and the program closes without installing the product.

"Feature: Newfeature1

Component: Flights

File: <USER FLIGHT>

Error: The Filename,directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect"

I have made a search in the Aerosoft forums and the only topic related to this is this one:

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=25101&view=&hl=budapest&fromsearch=1

I have tried contacting the support address mentioned in the response but received no answer. Program is FSX in windows 7 64 bits.

Any help appreciated.

Sorry, forgot i sent the message from the mail calamarr<the@thingy>250-hispanadotcom. Date 20/4/2010 heading "Megaairport Budapest install problems."

I sent the mail to support@aerosoft.com

Thanks for the help

Hello Egoix,

I dont see it in the mail server, can you resend it again to support@aerosoft.com and also to me at shaunaerosoft@aol.com so if yours doesn't arrive at the mail server then I may get it instead.