Airbus A300 INS system

Bobben

Hello!

I can't make the INS system to work properly, because the HSI needle newer seems to show the correct course to the inserted waypoint.

I have the aircraft parked on Rw35 at Flesland (ENBR) in Norway. I typ in the waypoint ROXET N61.35.25 E007.16.65 to the northwest of the airport, in to the INS as no 1, and the navigationswitch is set to GPS. The needle moves, but now points south. The Distance and other data in the HSi is also wrong. If i then type in other N and E values in the INS, the needle never move again, it just keeps pointing in the same direction.

I don't know what im doing wrong here. I have FSCUIP 4.60 installed.

/Bjorn

post-30944-127202659408_thumb.jpg

Hello!

I can't make the INS system to work properly, because the HSI needle newer seems to show the correct course to the inserted waypoint.

I have the aircraft parked on Rw35 at Flesland (ENBR) in Norway. I typ in the waypoint ROXET N61.35.25 E007.16.65 to the northwest of the airport, in to the INS as no 1, and the navigationswitch is set to GPS. The needle moves, but now points south. The Distance and other data in the HSi is also wrong. If i then type in other N and E values in the INS, the needle never move again, it just keeps pointing in the same direction.

I don't know what im doing wrong here. I have FSCUIP 4.60 installed.

/Bjorn

Hi Bjorn,

Can you please check that you have set-up the INS to fly from waypoint 0 to waypoint 1 ?

Björn

Hi Bjorn,

Can you please check that you have set-up the INS to fly from waypoint 0 to waypoint 1 ?

Björn

That fixed the problem, it was displaying "1" not "01", as it should.

thanks

/Bjorn

That fixed the problem, it was displaying "1" not "01", as it should.

thanks

/Bjorn

Hi,

The display depends on the position of the main rotary switch.

Happy to hear that fixed it !

I like your name btw ;)

Björn

• 4 months later...

Bonjour.

What is this GPS with map on the screen at the beginning of this post ?.

Sorry I cannot get the image.

I have not that with my copy of A300B4 Simcheck. Is it a third party addon ?.

If yes, what addon is it ?.

Merci beaucoup for response.

Raymond.

• 4 months later...