Aerosoft Mega Airport Orly

• Aerosoft

Thank's a lot for all answers !

By by ... Orly :(

Did anybody actually bother to read what was written? We have no yet decided if there will be a FS2004 version. We are crunching numbers to see if it makes sense. Keep in mind that even if it would be commercially workable, we could have the developer at the same time on a project that has less complications.

On piracy... we really do not care a lot what the press writes or what politicians or copyright protection companies write, but when we see a sudden drop in download sales and that drop coincides with the appearance of the file on the well know rat sites we know enough. We dropped projects in the last 6 months because piracy was too much of a risk. We just do not want to make life harder for serious customers and are not contemplating an increase in protection.

On the German versus other markets... That's simple, we got a very very solid presence in German retail stores for boxed copies, much less risk there for us. If we could gte pure FS2004 products boxed in the stores there we would still sell enough (no stores orders pure FS2004 products though).

Let's cut the discussion here okay? As I explained what forum users express has very little meaning to what is actually sold.If you want to discuss it please do so here. We'll remove these topics from this forum.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can we please stop the FS9/FSX discussion? unsure.gif It is polluting this thread. I think there's no point in doing so. Just wait for Aerosoft to decide.

• Upvote 3

Yes ... just let Aerosoft make their decision ... there are some many other airports in FS9 you can fly to ... Look at the FranceVFR Product Site and you find dozens of FS9 Products for France. And if Aerosoft will do Orly for FS9 you can be happy .. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

does it have no chance to follow fs2004/fs9 i mean its a mega airport and simwings every scenery comes with fs9 and fsx so it have no chance to follow fs9 ?:(

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'd like to give my point of view regarding this project.I'd be very sade if this project comes up only for FSX;I run under FS9 W7 64 bits,& rerally would like to get this project.

Could any body tell me what's the difference with the other orly scenary the payware one?

• Upvote 1

Hy everybody ,

in fact you can use the RWY 08 for take off however orly airport is a particular airport because the two runways 06/24 and 08/26 are not parallel and fsx doesn't know manage ai-traffic with this configuration.

With Orly2005 by Simudesign i've tried to modify the afcad file with airport design editor and i have not succeeded with one afcad.I did two files : one for a configuration when wind comes from East (06 land and 08 take off) and the other when wind comes from West (26 land 24 take off).

Hoping that Aerosoft is a solution .

Cordially

PS: Sorry for bad english i hope you can understand me

• Upvote 1

Hy everybody ,

in fact you can use the RWY 08 for take off however orly airport is a particular airport because the two runways 06/24 and 08/26 are not parallel and fsx doesn't know manage ai-traffic with this configuration.

With Orly2005 by Simudesign i've tried to modify the afcad file with airport design editor and i have not succeeded with one afcad.I did two files : one for a configuration when wind comes from East (06 land and 08 take off) and the other when wind comes from West (26 land 24 take off).

Hoping that Aerosoft is a solution .

Cordially

PS: Sorry for bad english i hope you can understand me

Hi cedricdu91, yes you can use the rwy08 for take off but when you do an IFR flight after take off the ATC tells you that you were not allowed to take off,so then you have to create an other IFR flight and so on...So you said that you've created 2 different files,does it work with this config??