Aerosoft Mega Airport Orly

Hi Mathijs.

I didnt find the term "high summer" in my englisch-german dictionary.

I think the meaning of "Hochsommer" is "midsummer" ?!

Cheers

fupsi

hi,

i think hochsommer is meant by high summer. or maybe the end of the summer? i think we can be sure that it's not the beginning!

btw: in which dictionary are you looking? the googletranslator tells me that it is hochsommer...even if the google one isw not very good.

regards

Emi

Now i am no expert in german even though my family originates from there, but it is my understanding that hochsommer translates to the height of the summer, which would indicate the middle.

Now i am no expert in german even though my family originates from there' date=' but it is my understanding that hochsommer translates to the height of the summer, which would indicate the middle.[/quote']

That's correct! Hochsommer means the Middle so I guess the middle of the Summer could be July / August...

FS9 needs a great Orly airport ! Come on guys, this looks awesome so far ! :wub:

Agreed. I'd love to see Orly in FS9. B)

Regards,

Jure

• Upvote 1

FS9 needs a great Orly airport ! Come on guys, this looks awesome so far ! :wub:

+ 1 :rolleyes:

( I hope there is no the team "Munich" work on this project, because ...is no release before 2015 :ph34r: )

Still in alpha stage, but you can already see the quality of this project!

May be an alpha but already the best rendition of Orly for FS !!!

Did I already say you should(must) do an FS9 version ? :rolleyes:

looks like the Default FS9 Learjet on one of the pics, so i think we can expect an FS9 Version, great!

Well, this Learjet is also available in FSX and since Mathijs doesn't use FS9 and there are Pushback and baggage cars, I think it's FSX

• Aerosoft

Well, this Learjet is also available in FSX and since Mathijs doesn't use FS9 and there are Pushback and baggage cars, I think it's FSX

Well what I use has nothing to do with what we sell. but indeed these images are from FSX. We are currently looking into a FS9 version. It would mean a good deal of additional work and that for very limited additional sales. We'll see.

No need to let me know you want the FS9 version gents. We know. We also got new data from our shop system that indicates that FS9 is commercially not very important. 4 out of 5 people go to products pages via the FSX way at this moment. Supporting the sales for pure FS2004 versus pure FSX rather well. As said we'll see. If we think it pays for the development we'll most likely do it, the profit for sure will need to come from the FSX sales as with everything now.

Many people on this topic ask and want an FS9 version , for the moment there are no FS9 version of this airport , you are ( I hope ) the only one if you develop it ! After that Orly is one of the main european airport and many simmer fly to this airport me the fist !! Ok you are working for rentability of your product ,it's normal but don't say that the development of an FS9 version will be a lost of time or money for you , why to develop Munich for FS9/FSX version and no Orly ????

by the way it seems that this scenery will be fantastic for the FSX simmers !!

congrat' !!

Hi, please if it's possible don't forget the true statix aircraft Concorde F-WTSA (Concorde 02 pre-production) parked near the holding point RW02 (it visible on google earth). Now it's painting British airways old livery (with the blue brand along the aircraft) on the right, and air france old livery on the left. It saved to the scarp in 1988 by The Delta museum (Musée delta) when concorde wasn't a priority for ADP. I'm a member of the Musée Delta and i work on the paint job and other things on this aircraft previously will be finish at the end of June. Please do not forget it like you not forget the Concorde F-BVFF in Mega airport Charles de gaulles scenery.

Thanks

Well what I use has nothing to do with what we sell. but indeed these images are from FSX. We are currently looking into a FS9 version. It would mean a good deal of additional work and that for very limited additional sales. We'll see.

No need to let me know you want the FS9 version gents. We know. We also got new data from our shop system that indicates that FS9 is commercially not very important. 4 out of 5 people go to products pages via the FSX way at this moment. Supporting the sales for pure FS2004 versus pure FSX rather well. As said we'll see. If we think it pays for the development we'll most likely do it, the profit for sure will need to come from the FSX sales as with everything now.

I know from my own shopping behavior that I tend to go to the FSX side of the store primarily because I'm used to. For some time, the FSX/FS2004 products did not appear in your new store, and so I was forced to go to the FSX side of your store. Not because I wanted the FSX version per se, but because I wanted a FSX/FS2004 package that didn't appear in your FS9 store. And now I still go to the FSX side of the store most of the time because that's my current habit.

• Upvote 4

I know from my own shopping behavior that I tend to go to the FSX side of the store primarily because I'm used to. For some time, the FSX/FS2004 products did not appear in your new store, and so I was forced to go to the FSX side of your store. Not because I wanted the FSX version per se, but because I wanted a FSX/FS2004 package that didn't appear in your FS9 store. And now I still go to the FSX side of the store most of the time because that's my current habit.

Mathijs, I do that too, not because I'm an FSX user (at the moment) but because I do it exactly like Thralni.

If you do Orly only for FSX, I wonder how many you'll sell comparing it to Charles-de Gaulle (which you sold for both FSX and FS9) and see what's the difference... Numbers say lots of things.