AES 2.07

With the arrival of a lot of new scenery the last few weeks, I was wondering when a new release for AES is scheduled.

Did you read the thread RIGHT BELOW your before posting?

Hello

i want to buy AES but if i look i read about credits?

It looks i must buy credits? what it mean?

Can it not be buy and run as a stand alone program?

Hello

i want to buy AES but if i look i read about credits?

It looks i must buy credits? what it mean?

Can it not be buy and run as a stand alone program?

It's not possible to buy a standalone program as it doesn't exist. Instead you buy credits that you assign to airports that AES supports. Once you have assigned an airport to AES it isn't possible to reverse that action so choose with care. If you buy 10 credits you can assign 5 to a large airport such as EGLL, KJFK or EDDF. Many other airports cost less - 1, 2, 3 or 4 credits so your 'money' goes further. The bigger an airport the more it costs as it takes Oliver longer to develop it.

The more credits you buy the greater the discount you receive. If you are still running FS9 and buy airports designed for FS9 and FSX you can use the AES credits for both airports effectively making them 1/2 price.

New versions of the AES program are frequently allowing you to use new airports with AES. Once you're tried AES you'll never want to fly without it.

Hope that helps.

It's not possible to buy a standalone program as it doesn't exist. Instead you buy credits that you assign to airports that AES supports. Once you have assigned an airport to AES it isn't possible to reverse that action so choose with care. If you buy 10 credits you can assign 5 to a large airport such as EGLL, KJFK or EDDF. Many other airports cost less - 1, 2, 3 or 4 credits so your 'money' goes further. The bigger an airport the more it costs as it takes Oliver longer to develop it.

The more credits you buy the greater the discount you receive. If you are still running FS9 and buy airports designed for FS9 and FSX you can use the AES credits for both airports effectively making them 1/2 price.

New versions of the AES program are frequently allowing you to use new airports with AES. Once you're tried AES you'll never want to fly without it.

Hope that helps.

ok yes it helps

For exaple i buy 5 credits for EGLL (i have heathrow x ) can i use always it on that airport! I mean

is not as: you buy 5 credits and you can 5 times fly to london or start there and it is over?

And how will it be done if i reinstall my flight simulator again or when i plan to buy a new computer?

ok yes it helps

For exaple i buy 5 credits for EGLL (i have heathrow x ) can i use always it on that airport! I mean

is not as: you buy 5 credits and you can 5 times fly to london or start there and it is over?

Credits are assinged permanently. You could fly in and out of EGLL a million times and still enjoy AES. :D

And how will it be done if i reinstall my flight simulator again or when i plan to buy a new computer?

Oliver may need to answer that one with the details but you can definitely use credits you have bought when you install FSX on a new PC.

Guest 737-200

I have a question, I install AES 2.04, buy some credits and actived some airports with the credits I bought, if I want to install AES 2.06, can I use the credits I bought with AES 2.06 or I have to buy more credits??????

I have a question, I install AES 2.04, buy some credits and actived some airports with the credits I bought, if I want to install AES 2.06, can I use the credits I bought with AES 2.06 or I have to buy more credits??????

You can use the old ones, it is only an update.

You can use your "old" serials again (even on a new computer). I just transferred to FSX, and installed all of my serials again that I used in FS9. Right now I can assign about 165 credits, so it'll take a while before I have to buy credits again :)

Jon

You can use your "old" serials again (even on a new computer). I just transferred to FSX, and installed all of my serials again that I used in FS9. Right now I can assign about 165 credits, so it'll take a while before I have to buy credits again :)

Jon

Any notice about the exit of AES 2.07 and newly about FS2004?

I have try AES and i am suprissed

So I am ready to buy it i will wait untill it is made ready for rotterdam X then I can make flights from Rottersam to London Heathrow

And I have a few questions

Is there also a follow me car who bring you to the active runway? (or is that not real?)

And will it be compattible with My traffic 2010?

Is there also a follow me car who bring you to the active runway? (or is that not real?)

Not yet and I'm not sure if it will come with a new version.

And will it be compattible with My traffic 2010?

Yes, because it has nothing to do with AI-Traffic.

For your information: It will only work with your aircraft, not with AI.

Have you some notice about the exit of AES 2.07 and airports (FS2004)?

AES 2.06 is just out for three months.

I don't expect an new AES soon.

Otherwise you might have 2 extra airports because Oliver doesn't work 24/7 on AES.

• 4 weeks later...

First, sorry if I use this old topic, but hey, if there's an existing topic, why shouldn't you use it. Anywayhappy.gif

When can we expect AES V2.07? Which airports will be included? Rotterdam, Schiphol for FSX, Santorini, Cloud9 Bergen for FSX?

Offtopic:

Oliver wie war deine Urlaub?

• 2 weeks later...

Folks,

Relax and enjoy you sims. I don't think that you should worry about new AES unless EDDM or LEBL become closer to release.

First, sorry if I use this old topic, but hey, if there's an existing topic, why shouldn't you use it. Anywayhappy.gif

When can we expect AES V2.07? Which airports will be included? Rotterdam, Schiphol for FSX, Santorini, Cloud9 Bergen for FSX?

Offtopic:

Oliver wie war deine Urlaub?

Oliver told many times that cloud9 scenery cannot be supported by AES

Acording to the Cloud9 people (now FSDT), Oliver could add AES to the FSX verion of Bergen. But Oliver thinks there is still an update needed. for this. So Oliver, could you please work this isue out with FSDT...

• Developer

Acording to the Cloud9 people (now FSDT), Oliver could add AES to the FSX verion of Bergen. But Oliver thinks there is still an update needed. for this. So Oliver, could you please work this isue out with FSDT...

No. Because they know about that and until now, there is no positive feedback from them to make the needed changes. If and when they do it is there part.

No. Because they know about that and until now, there is no positive feedback from them to make the needed changes. If and when they do it is there part.

OK. No news for BergenX, but for other airports?