Aerosoft Airbus X - Preview

Guest AngelsAndAirwaves

mathijs, possible to supply us the checklist as a download? to learn already a littl bit ;-)

DX9 I think. I doubt however that it would look any different in DX10. The main display differences are more in scenery then in aircraft.

DX9.

:P

For the 'whoop, whoop, whoop thingy, i think Mathijs was referring to 'Apocalyps Now', heavy Huey sound mixed with psychedelic 'The End' by The Doors :rolleyes:

Gerrit

Hi Simmer Fellows!

Please, I' like to know, if, in the next Aerosoft "Airbus X" Navigation Display Map, will be implemented:

1- The level off UP BLUE arrow (climb).

2 - The level off DOWN BLUE (descend).

3 - The start of climb UP WHITE arrow.

4 - The continue of descent DOWN WHITE.

5 - The intercept symbol point special (zig zag) arrow.

6 - The Energy Circle. The energy circle is indicated by a green drawn 20°. The radius corresponds to the required distance to land from present position. The energy circle computed by the FMGC is available in ROSE NAV and ARC modes only.

Important note, these Arrow Symbol Colours (T/C, T/D, Level Off, Continue, Intercept Point) are coloured blue if using a Managed mode or it is armed (CLB or DES), magenta if a constraint or white if using a Selected mode (OP CLB, OP DES, V/S or FPA). The T/D arrow is always white as there is no automatic descent.

Symbols and colours, I think there are not silly details, but very important features giving to Airbus his own specific items, until now mostly missed at 95% in PSS, Wilco and Airsimmer products!

All payware Boeing have "Green Arc" said "Green banana", but I do not understand, the reasons of missing these very very important symbols in precedent products for FS!

Particulary, the blu down arrow, is the most important, showing the point where the aircraft will reach the FCU selected altitude. Today it is also used, as the Boeing ARC green banana, in NON precision approach, selecting an altitude of about 1000 feet above the ground 3 miles close the touch down runway!

cool.gif

For details see HERE, on pages 4, 5 and 6:

Best Regards From Turin - Italy!

smile.gif

Massimo

• Upvote 2

...what did you expect? That I would tell you this is from what we intend to sell?

With all due respect, Mathijs, if this is the final preview before release, shouldn't the images be from the most recent beta? wink.gif

• Upvote 4

Hi guys,

Waiting for this awesome airbus, I have a short question.

I know it's a bit offtopic, but not too much as it's an airbus topic.

Can you guys tell me what is the sound in this airbus video at 01:01:00 - 01:04:00

Thanks a lot and keep up the great work to the finish line :)

Jan

Hi,

I've seen in some beta screen that the fuel flow was around 1600kg/H at idle, this is totally unrealistic. I'd like o know if this has been corrected for the final version.

Thanx

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Hi Simmer Fellows!

Please, I' like to know, if, in the next Aerosoft "Airbus X" Navigation Display Map, will be implemented:

1- The level off UP BLUE arrow (climb).

6 - The Energy Circle. The energy circle is indicated by a green drawn 20°. The radius corresponds to the required distance to land from present position. The energy circle computed by the FMGC is available in ROSE NAV and ARC modes only.

Important note, these Arrow Symbol Colours (T/C, T/D, Level Off, Continue, Intercept Point) are coloured blue if using a Managed mode or it is armed (CLB or DES), magenta if a constraint or white if using a Selected mode (OP CLB, OP DES, V/S or FPA). The T/D arrow is always white as there is no automatic descent.

Symbols and colours, I think there are not silly details, but very important features giving to Airbus his own specific items, until now mostly missed at 95% in PSS, Wilco and Airsimmer products!

All payware Boeing have "Green Arc" said "Green banana", but I do not understand, the reasons of missing these very very important symbols in precedent products for FS!

Particulary, the blu down arrow, is the most important, showing the point where the aircraft will reach the FCU selected altitude. Today it is also used, as the Boeing ARC green banana, in NON precision approach, selecting an altitude of about 1000 feet above the ground 3 miles close the touch down runway!

cool.gif

For details see HERE, on pages 4, 5 and 6:http://www.smartcock..._Monitoring.pdf

Best Regards From Turin - Italy!smile.gif Massimo

We can not give out any details on what the extended version of the Airbus will include, mainly because we have not even started to discus it internally. There are just a few things we know about it now:

- it is planned (but has a low importance for us, the Airbus we are doing now is the product)

- it is scheduled for this year

- it will be a low cost upgrade to the Airbus X

Seriously that's all we can say about it now, no use to ask for more information.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Hi, I've seen in some beta screen that the fuel flow was around 1600kg/H at idle, this is totally unrealistic. I'd like o know if this has been corrected for the final version.

Thanx

Yes, as always FS has problems with fuel flow but that's now well within acceptable limits. The only way to solve that is not to use the FSX logic but to make your own 'engines'. Something we do not want to do because it creates problems with other addons and framerates.

• Upvote 2

Dear Mister Mathijs...

...I was asking about "The First Product", the one that will be released in next weeks (not about further extended upgrade) if will be available in Navigation Display:

1 - The level off UP BLUE arrow (climb).

Thank you for any possible answering!biggrin.gif

Regards,

Massimo

• Upvote 2

Hi guys,

Can you guys tell me what is the sound in this airbus video at 01:01:00 - 01:04:00

Thanks a lot and keep up the great work to the finish line smile.gif

Jan

repley on wrong one earlier, but Mathijs was right about the cooling fans you cant hear anything else

repley on wrong one earlier, but Mathijs was right about the cooling fans you cant hear anything else

Yes you can actually hear something and its the F/O moving his chair using the electrical switched on the side of the chair.

Regards

Jesper

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot and keep up the great work to the finish line :)

Jan

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that it's the sound of the First Officers seat, while he's adjusting it.

Dear Mister Mathijs...

...I was asking about "The First Product", the one that will be released in next weeks (not about further extended upgrade) if will be available in Navigation Display:

Regards,

Massimo

I don't think so, because all of those require more sophisticated VNAV, and... please keep in mind who the intended audience is for this product (first post of the topic). It's probably not the type of simmer who even WANTS to have to know what all of those symbols mean. (And if you're not flying hardcore, why have to be constantly reminded of it and told that you're "flying wrong" if you don't obey the little squiglies? ;-) Fine details are nice, but at some point they become an imposition on the target audience. Still, the things you list do sound like great ideas for an addon, but on that topic I'll just refer you to Mathijs' reply a few posts up.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that it's the sound of the First Officers seat, while he's adjusting it.

Can we have that sound included with a button to move the pilot's eye point? ^_^ (please note, this is just a joke, intended as a little bit of light hearted satire aimed at all the realism junkies out there who want flushing toilets and empty drinks cans!)

• Upvote 1

Says I gaura mohana what is that you can be made this texture please I srai you recognizing!!! Because it is the plane which I takes in the army and I shall like big the credit note!!!!!!! so with the agreement of mathijs!!!please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://flyfan.fte2.org/flyfan/bru/F-RBFA%20-%20A319%20Republique%20Francaise%20-%20BRU%2021-06-07.jpg
  • Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Dear Mister Mathijs...

Regards,

Massimo

No I do not expect any of these things to be included. Let me put it this way (without any disrespect), without having to dig into the manuals I would be stretched to explain any of the items you ask about and I am the typical customer for this product. This is REALLY intended to be somewhere between the default Airbus and the high end Airbus that Airsimmers promises and aircraft like those made by PMDG. Easy to fly, very easy in framerates but without compromising on looks, sounds and most systems.

• Upvote 1