Aerosoft Airbus X - Preview

omg i hope im not to leight with a paint request blush.gif. i would sooooooo love it if you can do the cyprus airways a320. rolleyes.gif. no one hardly does this lil airline. and i love it. the livery is amazing. make me proud greek-cypriot. laugh.gif

thanks.

May for the download, July for the box.

Oo, I hope so.. I just did a flight from Dublin (Eiresim) to Trondheim (Aerosoft!) in the Wilco A319, man I forgot how bad it was!

Hello!

I can't wait until this Airbus is released! I'm so excited!

I'm kind of a sound-freak and I allways had one problem which annoys me over and over again.

I have the Wilco busses and downloaded the TSS sound for it.

During engine start (after the completion of the pneumatic start and at the moment the actual iginition starts) there is a short moment where the sound kind of stucks and gets disrupted by the "engine idle sound". I fear that this is a problem either of my system (software / hardware, or maybe a Wilco problem, or it's a FSX problem. That's why I eagerly wanted to see a video of the AirbusX during engine start.

Can anybody confirm that this is a problem that doesn't exist on the AirbusX and that the engine start works perfectly smooth?

Thank you in advance!

Best regard

Mat

Now all we need is a good FSX scenery of Toulouse Blagnac!

Aerosoft... hint... hint... hint? :lol:

that would be nice, hint lol

• Aerosoft

what software did Stefan use? look so nice cant wait to get the Bus and take of from Blagnac in France for the First Flight of a proper A320 for FSX

the aircraft is rendered in 3dMax and the the landscape is made with terragen 2. So all fake!

• Aerosoft

Hello!

I can't wait until this Airbus is released! I'm so excited!

I'm kind of a sound-freak and I allways had one problem which annoys me over and over again.

I have the Wilco busses and downloaded the TSS sound for it.

During engine start (after the completion of the pneumatic start and at the moment the actual iginition starts) there is a short moment where the sound kind of stucks and gets disrupted by the "engine idle sound". I fear that this is a problem either of my system (software / hardware, or maybe a Wilco problem, or it's a FSX problem. That's why I eagerly wanted to see a video of the AirbusX during engine start.

Can anybody confirm that this is a problem that doesn't exist on the AirbusX and that the engine start works perfectly smooth?

Thank you in advance!

Best regard

Mat

I'll check that next weekend.

• Upvote 1

After reading a postong on the PMDG forum in regards to passing on information in regards to furture releases, which said it is best that the less the information the developer releases the better. After reading several entries in regards to the development of the Airbus I must agree that the less said the better.

Richard Churchill

• Aerosoft

After reading a postong on the PMDG forum in regards to passing on information in regards to furture releases, which said it is best that the less the information the developer releases the better. After reading several entries in regards to the development of the Airbus I must agree that the less said the better.

Richard Churchill

Well we are not forcing you to read this forum, so I think there is not a real problem, right?

• Upvote 5

Now all we need is a good FSX scenery of Toulouse Blagnac!

I wouldn' t mind if it came in one package with EDHI, Hamburg-Finkenwerder ;)

I wouldn' t mind if it came in one package with EDHI, Hamburg-Finkenwerder ;)

well, it would be really great to have an airbus scenery package, where all of the airbus-important airports, manufactoring places are in...

would be an great thing together with the airbus x...

(for boeing that would be also great, but i think airbus is more important (at least because i fly more often in the eu, and of cause because i live there...))

one question:

what will the captain do if he is a right handed person?? has he to fly with his left hand or may he says "FO, you have the controls?? ;)

but what if the FO is a left handed person?? seat change?! :rolleyes:

sorry for off topic but I'm curious.

best regards

one question:

what will the captain do if he is a right handed person?? has he to fly with his left hand or may he says "FO, you have the controls?? ;)

best regards

Even if you're right handed, you fly the bus with your left hand. Nothing different from a "conventional" yoke where you hold it with your left hand, while your right is on the throttle. :)

• Upvote 1

Even if you're right handed, you fly the bus with your left hand. Nothing different from a "conventional" yoke where you hold it with your left hand, while your right is on the throttle. :)

lol - that's true. I thought the same thing: "it must feel strange to control the bus from the captain's seat, beacuse you have to use the left hand...". But after you wrote these few lines I remember some situations I flew a plane with conventional yoke... It is basically the same thing. And I didn't even care about it - ever ;-)

Richard Churchill

I am not sure whether to agree with you, or say 'too late'.

one question:

best regards

You'll get used to it while in sims, and also on every other plane as a captain you do hold yoke with left and then throttle with right.

So thats not any hard :- )

- Emil

If you´re a right-hand person, it´s more easy to handle a sidestick with the left hand than a yoke,

because your arm lies on the armrest.

The sidesticks are angulated to the inside so the necessary force for your wrist

to the left and the right is nearly the same.

Timo

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but...

I'm right handed and around 12 years ago I broke my right wrist and had a plaster cast from my fingers to my elbow for a few weeks. I was forced to use the mouse with my left hand for the first time and I adapted to it within a couple of days. Ever since I've kept using the mouse with my left hand and found it frees my right hand to do the important jobs, such as drinking coffee and scratching my head!

• Upvote 2

that's funny, after developing rsi in my right arm, I switched to a lefthand mouse too, and I still do it that way, I actually prefer it.

Everybody else who uses my computer hates me for it though....

Oh, and yes, I'm very much right handed too...