Aerosoft Airbus X - Preview

You have to look really carefully to see a difference. :blink: (real life vs. fsx).

Wow.

It's not FSX. It's rendered by an other 3D software!

No thats a real background!! If not, what add-on is that background??

You can develop backgrounds such as those from complex 3D modeling programs. Such as Autodesk products. And a little bit of photoshop.

• Aerosoft

Maybe you should go the FlyTampa route and make no comments or commitments on new products until it's ready, it would save all the aggravation and pressures of releasing a product on time! ;)

No.

Stuff happens, sometimes even shit happens, but we got nothing to hide. I much rather keep showing stuff and letting people know how progress is (even if it is slow for some reason) then keep telling people that 'it's ready when it's ready'. Simply not my idea of dealing with the people who buy our products that pay for my lifestyle. Even if we got delays I much rather explain those so potential customers know and can plan on what they want to buy with that information. It is my strong believe that if you are open and honest customers will accept far more then many people think.

• Upvote 10

I totally agree with you Mathijs, honesty is the best policy. I can certainly say the level of detail going into this 'basic' version is fantastic!

Inside and out the quality is exceptional. I think it will be one of the best aircraft (if not the best) on the Market when it's released.

I hope people can appreciate that any delays in the project are down to the level of detail and passion that the developers have for the project. I know a lot of hard work is being put in.

This will be amazing when it's released, and i'm glad it'll only be released when it's of an exceptional standard.

• Upvote 1

No.

Stuff happens, sometimes even shit happens, but we got nothing to hide. I much rather keep showing stuff and letting people know how progress is (even if it is slow for some reason) then keep telling people that 'it's ready when it's ready'. Simply not my idea of dealing with the people who buy our products that pay for my lifestyle. Even if we got delays I much rather explain those so potential customers know and can plan on what they want to buy with that information. It is my strong believe that if you are open and honest customers will accept far more then many people think.

Wow, i completley agree, and i find your honesty and policy to be extremely refreshing and correct.

As you say, people who buy from aerosoft do keep you in work, alot more developers need to realise that this is the case, and be a little more transparent.

Alex

i like that attention to detail. this is a former America West A320 as one can see from the registration. and they fly the 320 with V2500 engines and not the CFM56 as US Airways does. nice to see because i would prefer to fly the aircraft on west coast ops which is flown by AWA with hubs in PHX and LAS. they fly US Airways colors since the merger back in 2005 but they still use their own callsign (Cactus) because AWA and US are still separate operations. although to the passenger it seems there is only US Airways.

thank you for the great work and realism (as far as is visible at this time).

regards,

Denis

• Aerosoft

As you say, people who buy from aerosoft do keep you in work, alot more developers need to realise that this is the case, and be a little more transparent.

Keep in mind we are handling 20+ projects now. If you run a company that has one aircraft or one scenery things are different.

• Aerosoft

i like that attention to detail. this is a former America West A320 as one can see from the registration. and they fly the 320 with V2500 engines and not the CFM56 as US Airways does. nice to see because i would prefer to fly the aircraft on west coast ops which is flown by AWA with hubs in PHX and LAS. they fly US Airways colors since the merger back in 2005 but they still use their own callsign (Cactus) because AWA and US are still separate operations. although to the passenger it seems there is only US Airways.

thank you for the great work and realism (as far as is visible at this time).

regards,

Denis

Talk to the great repainter guys here: http://www.forum.aer...showtopic=31387

As far as I can see they have been working on a lot of liveries/models I did not even think about.

No.

I totally agree. If it had not been for your warnings of the delay to the release, I would not have went ahead and bought Trondhiem and some other stuff as I had already budgeted for an April release. Once I knew it wasnt going to make April that freed me up to spend a bit. Its not important to know exactly when a product is going to be released as such but it is very helpfull to us pensioners on limited incomes to know when one has been delayed so we can budget accordingly. That way everyone is a winner.

Thanks...can't wait to make my first FS video with this plane...hopefully there may be a FSX Schiphol or Munich at the same time!!!

Tristan Marchent, on 02 May 2010 - 07:06 PM, said:

Any update on Release Date?

May for the download, July for the box.

With regards, Mathijs Kok (on behalf of Aerosoft)

Darryl

May for the download, July for the box.

Now that's what I like to hear!

A realistic release date form someone in the know.

If it's not met, like you said honesty is the best policy and we're all understanding people so would be happy with an explanation and then continue to be patient.

Rich

to bring the release date discussion to an final end:

i really hope that this releasedate is the final one to be annouced (because the airbus will release in the next month off cause-_-).

if not can you please tell us an date which is the really final one. that means that you include all possible things which could happen, even if it's not very expectable.

mathijs, can you please tell us customers (maybe in a new tread about releasedates) how you calculate those dates? would be nice if we don't need to use those forums to read through 3-4 pages of releasedate discussions...^^!

about the airbus x:

please keep up this fantastic work with such wonderfull airplanes, like the a320(/321). if the screenshots look as great as the final produkt, then i think your customersnumbers will explode. and if the final version appears then even many PMDG customers will buy your product. (at least they are asking in the forum if the NGX vc is going to look as great as the aerosoft airbus x pit.

i really hope that you're going to maintain this great work.

regards

Emi!

• Upvote 1

that means that you include all possible things which could happen, even if it's not very expectable.

people dont seem to understand what it is to develop something...

you do-not-know what could happen!!! you programm, for example, a tool that calculates something and make a GUI for it. you THINK youve made no mistake, so why should you expect something went wrong, since it was so simple, but in the end the color of the GUI is not the one you wanted it to be. even though you CHOSE the RIGHT color when programming it. weeks later you finally find out that you made a mistake in a calculation that the tool is supposed to to, because you made a spelling mistake in one of the lines for the equation. turns out the programm thought this line now means that the GUI has to be yellow instead of green.

you wouldnt have expected that would you`? and still, it happened, because you made a tiny little mistake.

when programming something, you can-not-predict what is going to happen or go wrong! it just goes wrong, and then you need to search every line for an error! that is why giving release dates simply is a game of luck, except if you have already finished the product.

a programme is done - when its done. please, learn to live with that, because thats just the way it is :/

• Upvote 1

Stefan made some nice renders of the Airbus. Just enjoy.

what software did Stefan use? look so nice cant wait to get the Bus and take of from Blagnac in France for the First Flight of a proper A320 for FSX

what software did Stefan use? look so nice cant wait to get the Bus and take of from Blagnac in France for the First Flight of a proper A320 for FSX

Now all we need is a good FSX scenery of Toulouse Blagnac!

Aerosoft... hint... hint... hint? :lol: